Forum:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Underarm odor problem!

kristi.amy

Default Underarm odor problem!

Hi all, I am 22 years college girl and living in hostel. I have problems with underarm odor and the only remedy is taking a shower with good water pressure. Is there any another option that can be removed my underarms odor? Your advice will be highly appreciated.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array dawn9800's Avatar

I have this problem too I put deodorant on as soon as I get out of the shower and I use mitchum so it is really strong, but still I get a lil stinky whats a girl to do??
    [♥]Jessica Dawn[♥]

Banned from WH Array

Default Re:Underarm odor problem!

Hey, now this time the thousand of women are using mystique feminine wipes for unwanted odors. I also use it so I would recommend you for this wipe. It instantly clean and neutralize unwanted odors. Hope this will work out for you. See you, bye!
    Last edited by WH Admin; 12-20-2007 at 01:07 PM.

Junior Member Array

Hi, I had a similar probem on holiday last summer, but found it was actually caused by the stick anti-perspirants I was using! The more I was using to mask the problem, the worse the problem became over time.

I finally realised that the stuff was not coming off when I was washing, and was preventing me sweating properly, clogging the pores, and trapping the smell in the surface of my skin.

The answer I found was to regularly use a good dollop of exfliating scrub under my arm, leave it a minute, then scrub off. This took away the dead skin, the residues of anti-perspirant, cleared the blocked pores, and I was soon back to normal!

I realise that this might not work for you, but it might help (paricularly if you can't access good shower regularly). It may also be worth chatting your doctor on your next vist, as these problems can be hormonal, etc.

Good Luck!

Junior Member Array

Yes, I heard that smelly underarm problems are due to build up of bacteria under your arms that form colonies (eew). While I never heard of the best cure but it certainly sounds like chrissty is on the right track!

I thought Mitchum for women was good and helps.

Junior Member Array

Hi there....I had always disliked the aroma from my pits. Well, I listened to a very interesting talk given by the owner of Crystalux. It's a crystal deodorant and I was looking for something to eliminate the aluminum that is in most deodorants. I decided to give it a try. He said that the secret to the crystal deodorant working was to make sure to use enough of it. Well I bought some and I swear, it is the best thing I have ever used for underarm odor. I no longer have any and am wearing sleeveless tops for the first time in my life without a care...whooo hooo!!! Do yourself a favor and get some. I buy mine online.

Junior Member Array

I surely surely and surelu need body spray on my complete body and specially under arm pits and below the breast skin.Its so insulting that a girl has odours fom around her,i have been fallen in this condition after basketbaal times after which these ododurs came a regularity in me .
    Beside teh deodrant , you can use feminine wipes , i never usd one but herad loads of peoples benifitting from this.

Michell

Junior Member Array

Default All over body spray

I just went and checked and Crystalux does have an all over body spray. My only issue is with under arm odor so I've never used it on anything else but it seems the perfect solution for you as it's such a natural product. It can be sprayed on feet as well. I use the roll on version cuz I prefer it to the spray but I buy the spray for my husband and he's happy with it. I even told my sister about it and she loves it too. Do yourself a favor and eliminate all those harsh products that have aluminum in them. It's not good for you and they are even saying that may be a piece of the Alzheimers problem so who knows.

Junior Member Array

I personally use Mitchum and have done for years now. I've tried other products claiming the same results but they have never even come close to preventing me from sweating like Mitchum does.

The Mitchum spray didn't work as well for me as the roll on does, which I find very frustrating as I hate roll ons with a passion but using one is worth it is you don't sweat!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast