Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Depo shot...KILL ME?

Super Moderator Array acerousme's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Depo shot...KILL ME?

okay, Im going off of the depo shot, to give my body a break, right?
    yah, well...I feel MOODY, and Im getting hot flashes...ANDDD...my freaking boobs hurt...

someone...please help me...WHY are my boobs hurting (mostly my nipples)...and what can I do to make it stop??
    someone had better answer...before I go crazy...and get a sex change or something.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Quote Originally Posted by acerousme View Post
    okay, Im going off of the depo shot, to give my body a break, right?
    yah, well...I feel MOODY, and Im getting hot flashes...ANDDD...my freaking boobs hurt...

someone...please help me...WHY are my boobs hurting (mostly my nipples)...and what can I do to make it stop??
    someone had better answer...before I go crazy...and get a sex change or something.
    jklasdfjkajdkf

i'm sorry, i'm having horrible, terrible flashbacks at the moment.

My boobs hurt SO BAD after going off Depo. Like...Wearing a bra hurt because it rubbed, not wearing one hurt because it rubbed, sleeping hurt because I sleep on my stomach. Geezz...I just had to wait it out. It lasted a monthish.

Blog Entries

**sobs**
    yep...thats my problem...it sucks really bad...
    a MONTHISH? friccckkk...I cannot take it much longer....

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array

I really don't know much about this stuff, but my wife's boobs used to hurt real bad including her nipples, really bad, before or during her MP.

Wouldn't have to do hormones?

If I sound stup i** just tell me to s hut up!

Blog Entries

seriously...it MUST be horror-mones...I saw a commercial, and I began to cry my eyes out...
    it was HORRIBLE..and things are making me feel sick....no, Im not pregnant...just..hormonal...

MAKE IT STOP...I cry over everything, and even the tiniest thing makes me P ISSED OFF.

VIP Member Array

Smile sore breast

Hi my name is Jill I was having sore breast my OBGYN sent me to have a breast ultrasound. The nurse that did my ultra sound told me to tried california evening prim rose oil. It really help me and I don't have sore breast any more. I take the vitamins every day you can buy it at a health food store I get my at Mother Market and Kitchen. If you have any more question send reply back to me. Thanks Jill

Junior Member Array sweetness87's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by acerousme View Post
    seriously...it MUST be horror-mones...I saw a commercial, and I began to cry my eyes out...
    it was HORRIBLE..and things are making me feel sick....no, Im not pregnant...just..hormonal...

MAKE IT STOP...I cry over everything, and even the tiniest thing makes me P ISSED OFF.
    yea so basically i know how you feel! I was the same freaking way. i though my fiance was going to strangle me lmao! i would cry over the littlest stuff! it was rediculous and you know the sayin go from 0 to B**tch in 2.0 seconds.. well i was like .000001 second lol
    Alyssa

Junior Member Array

1st shot of depo in august and its now january and i have been on my period for 4 months. have crying spells, mood swings, cramps, blood clots, back achs, headachs, dizzy, boobs hurt and are hard, loss of sex drive, and crazy bi polar attacks . it sux. don't take depo. and it causes osteoperosis.(i dono if i spelled that rite) its bad bad bad.. what to do.

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness87 View Post
    yea so basically i know how you feel! I was the same freaking way. i though my fiance was going to strangle me lmao! i would cry over the littlest stuff! it was rediculous and you know the sayin go from 0 to B**tch in 2.0 seconds.. well i was like .000001 second lol
    I though my husband was going to kill me too LOL, hang in there!

Good luck

Junior Member Array

Default going off the depo and in pain!

I was on the depo for 2 and a half years and just recently went off it and let me tell you its not fun. I havent gotten my period back yet and im cramping all the time and my boobs hurt really bad. Iv started taking another type of birth control to help my period along but no luck yet. I dont have any advise on how to help any of the pain or anything but just wanted to let you know your not alone. The doctors should really tell you exactly what your up aginst when you go off the depo because if i would have know i was going to be in this much pain i would have never gone on it in the first place.
    jess

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast