Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Essure Pregnancies

Junior Member Array

Default Essure Pregnancies

I am curious how many ladies have had the essure procedure done after 2009 and have gotten pregnant?

Junior Member Array

I had essure done in August of 2009 and I am now freaking out because I have had two positive urine tests. I need to go for a bllod test tomorrow. I have the same pregnancy symptoms I had with my three children. I will be 40 this week, and was not planning on having more children. In a complete state of panic.

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by dmin View Post
    I had essure done in August of 2009 and I am now freaking out because I have had two positive urine tests. I need to go for a bllod test tomorrow. I have the same pregnancy symptoms I had with my three children. I will be 40 this week, and was not planning on having more children. In a complete state of panic.

Im sorry to hear you are going through this. Did you get the blood work completed? Please keep me posted.

Junior Member Array

dmin--Sorry for your stress and hope things work out.

I had essure done in Oct. 2009 and failed not one but 2 hystops. over a 9 month period. Now my left coil has shifted and I have to have them removed. So hubby got snipped.

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by dmin View Post
    Hello- I was wondering how you are doing and if you got your results yet?

Junior Member Array

good morning ladies I had essure 2008 I have 5 child, I can say my 1st months of having essure was pure with bleeding that even had the drs question had to do like a dnc to try to stop the bleeding so was really stressful, after that I started to do well & I never missed my period But this month I just spotted brown, thinking ok my period is coming But no spotted for 2 day very lil & no nothing....should i worry, I came to this site to try to read & find out ......tyyyyyyyy

Junior Member Array

hello liloeme i had my essure done in 2008 and have had 3 pregnancys sence last yr im am currently preg and scared to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i lost the last 2 babys and dont know if i will lose this one i am 5 wks along and the docs iv been seeing cant see the baby w a sono so we dont know if its a tuble or not i go in and have hcg testing done every 2 days and when the baby is big anuff to see w a sono we will know more good luck n health hope all is well with you

Junior Member Array

im in texas also who was you doc that did the essue if you dont mind me asking

Junior Member Array

Exclamation why hasnt essur been taken off the market but the FDA

i have read many storys on essure that have nothing nice to say about it i myself had had many probs i have made a post in essure falure and essure prenancys i had mine done on 2008 and have had 3 pregnacys in the last yr and im im currently on my third now and dont know if this baby will make it eather the docs are worried that it is a tuble so i keep testing to know whats happening if any body out there has any info i may need or use please email me at alisha.bealyahoo.com and put essure in the sub im desspret for help and any info that may help me and other woman thank you and god bless all of us woman with bad luck with essur alisha in texas

Junior Member Array

Unhappy I am scared

Hi I am Jen
    I had the Essure done in 2008. I went for the Xray with the dye after and was told all was well I was fully blocked. I am 33 I have 4 boys and a step daughter. My husband and I (second marriage) will celebrate our one year anniversary in April. My children are 15,12,11(step),8, and 3. I am late to start my period. I did the calculator thing to be sure and two different ones told me I should have started on the 22nd and being that I have a 5 day period should be done it already. I have not started. I have always been regular. My breasts are sore, I have an increase in clear discharge. I had given it no thought other than I should be starting any day now, until I did the calculator and realized I was late. I am going to go and get a test today. I have no idea what to even say to my husband. We have both been so relieved that the worry about pregnancy was over and that we are done having children and just concentrating on raising ours. I love my kids they are my world. I always wanted a girl, but have been content with my step daughter. I've read about tubal pregnancies so I know there is a good chance it is tubal. I would love nothing more to wake up tomorrow and this all be a dream, but I am getting concerned. I know I can not ignore it and hope that I start my period soon because if it is tubal then there could be some serious problems. I guess I will know more after I take a test today. My mind keep racing do I tell my husband if the test if positive or wait and see the OB GYN first and see what she has to say before I worry him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast