Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nuvaring help please please!!!

Unhappy Nuvaring help please please!!!

Hello everyone! I'm new to the ring and here as well. I just got off Seasonel because my period was coming through (for two WEEKS) and that was enough for me! I went to the doctor and got nuvaring today but I'm very worried that when I have sex my boyfriend will feel it and that scares me cause ew gross. D: It'd be like a little alien in there to him! I put it in as far as I could but my hands are very small. I can't imagine how I could get it further up. I tried pushing it with a tampon applicator but it's still not very far in. What can I do?! Should I buy a dildo and try shoving it up with that? =( Help please! I tried all the positions in the manual too. I just can't get it in! And my vagina is very tight so trying to get two fingers in would be utter pain.

Junior Member Array

I used the Nuva Ring for 3 years and I found that squeezing it first before insertion helps. Then use one hand to keep it squeezed while the your other hand pushes it in. Using your middle finger is the best since it's the longest. Try sitting on the toilet when you do it so your body is more relaxed. Having sex with it in is perfectly fine, you may have to push it back in afterwards but it won't harm you or him. Sometimes it can come out during sex but that's funny

HOpe this helps.

run4fun: thank you! I tried squeezing it and it went right in, it just doesn't go very far in. Maybe I'll take it out before sex and then slip it in. It just seems like such a hassle for this. I liked taking the pill it just isn't strong enough. Sigh. You were very helpful though, so thank you so much for replying! <3

C
    Member Array

This is the same principal as Estring..I have found that the easiest way to insert this is to lay on the top of the bed...Lay back and spread your legs...Go at it this way...If you want to raise them in the air to get it in do it..Don't worry about getting it up as it will go..Keep shoving it until it feels somewhat comfortable..It is like a open hole at the top of the vaginal canal...Sure your boyfriend can feel it but so what..My husband can feel it when he fingers me but I have warned him if he pulls it out that this will be the end of sex for the night...He likes to mess around.. It has never been pulled out...TC, C

Quote Originally Posted by CarolineWH View Post
    This is the same principal as Estring..I have found that the easiest way to insert this is to lay on the top of the bed...Lay back and spread your legs...Go at it this way...If you want to raise them in the air to get it in do it..Don't worry about getting it up as it will go..Keep shoving it until it feels somewhat comfortable..It is like a open hole at the top of the vaginal canal...Sure your boyfriend can feel it but so what..My husband can feel it when he fingers me but I have warned him if he pulls it out that this will be the end of sex for the night...He likes to mess around.. It has never been pulled out...TC, C
    Yes I layed on my bathroom floor to push it in. I wish I could make it go all the way to the end! See I'm really very self conscious and to know he can feel it just makes me sick to my stomach. It would be so humiliating if it slipped out during sex or he felt it when he fingered me. I think I would cry and probably try and catch the train home I'd be so humiliated and embarrassed! I'm a mess. That's why I'm so worried. My gyno assured me that he wouldnt' feel it but I didn't understand how he couldn't when I could. Sigh. I think I'll go back on the pill and take three at a time to make it stronger. Do you know if there are bad affects from triple dosing? My gyno said I could double but that isn't strong enough.

C
    Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by AliciaV View Post
    Yes I layed on my bathroom floor to push it in. I wish I could make it go all the way to the end! See I'm really very self conscious and to know he can feel it just makes me sick to my stomach. It would be so humiliating if it slipped out during sex or he felt it when he fingered me. I think I would cry and probably try and catch the train home I'd be so humiliated and embarrassed! I'm a mess. That's why I'm so worried. My gyno assured me that he wouldnt' feel it but I didn't understand how he couldn't when I could. Sigh. I think I'll go back on the pill and take three at a time to make it stronger. Do you know if there are bad affects from triple dosing? My gyno said I could double but that isn't strong enough.
    He is not going to feel it...After you have it in it will flatten out..It shapes to the contour of your body..Just make sure it is pushed up far enough..This has never been a problem with us during sex..It is just part of me..Why worry... Sex is fun..There are always embarrassing moments with your partner but that is what makes it so much more fun..It is also the story of my life....Makes an orgasm come easier...Whoever said that sex is all beauty and roses and all that junk was telling a tale...It is wild and sometimes messy and erotic and off the wall and more fun each time...It is fun making fun of each other's and goofing off...Falling off the bed in funny positions happens but relax and just plain have the time of your life.... Caroline

VIP Member Array

My bf takes my nuvaring out during foreplay every time and it goes smoothly. Unless you think it would bother him, tell him to take it out while he fingers you. (as weird as this sounds) he'll also put it in nice and deep with his longer fingers when you're done.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolineWH View Post
    He is not going to feel it...After you have it in it will flatten out..It shapes to the contour of your body..Just make sure it is pushed up far enough..This has never been a problem with us during sex..It is just part of me..Why worry... Sex is fun..There are always embarrassing moments with your partner but that is what makes it so much more fun..It is also the story of my life....Makes an orgasm come easier...Whoever said that sex is all beauty and roses and all that junk was telling a tale...It is wild and sometimes messy and erotic and off the wall and more fun each time...It is fun making fun of each other's and goofing off...Falling off the bed in funny positions happens but relax and just plain have the time of your life.... Caroline
    whew. that's good. I try and not get embarrassed and we do laugh a lot. Or I do. I guess we'll just have to try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by missyann View Post
    My bf takes my nuvaring out during foreplay every time and it goes smoothly. Unless you think it would bother him, tell him to take it out while he fingers you. (as weird as this sounds) he'll also put it in nice and deep with his longer fingers when you're done.
    Hmm. I don't know how he'd feel about it. I think it grosses him out which I can kinda understand haha.

VIP Member Array

ahhh..come on...it's not THAT bad! Lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast