Forum:

Thread: Breast Indentation?

Junior Member Array

Question Breast Indentation?

I'm a 21 year old female and I've been having some strange things happening with my left breast. Just recently I've noticed that there is a VERY noticable indent when I bend forward. it starts from underneath my breast and heads upward on an angle towards my nipple. I also see another shadown just left of that one, that's not as noticable at all. It's more of just a slight shadow that one. But the other one is very large it's about the length of a finger it's not very stright either. It has a bunch of different depths along the indent if that makes sence.. I'm just realizeing now how hard this is to explain. anyway other than that I've noticed that my left nipple is mostly always inverted. I'm not sure if this is a symptom but I figured that i'd mention it anyway. With stimulation is comes up, but then it just goes right back down. it's only my left nipple that does this not my right.

I've also noticed that underneat my breast (near and across where the indent lies) that there is a very faint bruise colour area about the size of a golf ball. Im not sure if this is caused by me shifting my breast occasionally (Im size 34 J so it gets uncomfortable sometimes and I'm thinking that I might be scratching my breast a bit, but I could also be wrong. I'm just really confused about what's going on. I've felt horrible for months now, I've been sick, but have no idea why.

I guess I shoudlnt' say sick it's just been more of dizzyness, weakness, and I've be VERY tired. If anyone has ANY idea what this is could you please give me some insight or even suggestions. I'm living in a very bad situation right now and i'm not able to see a doctor at my free will, but I'm also very scared that this could be a sign of cancer... but then I'm only 21 and as far as I know I'm too young to have breast cancer.

Any one have any clue?
    Thank you in advance for your help
    Beautiful Kyss

August 2011 Poster of the Month Array Little.Chuck's Avatar

Indentation and changes in the shape of your breasts can be a symptom of breast Cancer. I really would advise you to go and see your doctor ASAP. The sooner the better, you need to rule out serious illness such as Cancer. Good Luck

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. - Mary Anne Radmacher

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

i think an even bigger problem is you are not able to see a dr on your own free will!
    that sounds almost as bad as not being able to see a dr
    go get it checked out and hopefully you can fix that situation you are in

Junior Member Array

[url=http://infodisease.com/Breast-examination-to-prevent-breast-cancer.php]infodisease.com

Junior Member Array

Beautiful Kyss, don't wait ! I totally agree with Little Chuck you need to find a way to get to your doctor ASAP! Even though you are young, you are not invincible to breast cancer. I too had similar symptoms about 8 months ago. I saw a wonderful and he was able to remove the cancer from my breast and get me into treatment. I am only 30. I have bad days and good days but at least I still have days and if I had waited I may not have been here to write you. I am sure that I will get through this and you will too but you have to act TODAY! Keep us informed we will be here for you.
    Last edited by WildChild; 01-21-2011 at 11:34 PM. Reason: removed link