Forum:

Thread: Itchy nipples...and lumpy breasts

Default Itchy nipples...and lumpy breasts

I just read on a different website that women with lumpy breasts or "fibrocystic conditions" could also have itchy nipples.... and I know I have lumpy breasts - If this is true it would answer this mystery that my doctor couldn't even answer as to why my nipples itch so freaking much! lol

any ideas?

Junior Member Array

Talking I Thought I Was The Only One

i Do Have Pcos And Take Birth Control But It Didnt Start Til I Had Unprocted Sex Three Weeks Ago Its Driving Me Crazy Lol

Junior Member Array

Default Looking for Itchy Nipples

Hi, In May, KD22 wrote:

Quote Originally Posted by KD22 View Post
    I just read on a different website that women with lumpy breasts or "fibrocystic conditions" could also have itchy nipples.... and I know I have lumpy breasts - If this is true it would answer this mystery that my doctor couldn't even answer as to why my nipples itch so freaking much! lol

any ideas?
    I wonder whether anyone has heard more about itchy, ticklish nipples. I'm a little worried. The things I've been reading about Paget's Disease and infections, which involve deep tissue cancer and greenish discharge are a lot scarier than 'fibrocystic conditions'. Nobody's really talking about ticklish nipples...although, it sounds like a fun topic and you'd think everyone would be, really....However, if anybody knows anything about/has had any experience with itchy, tickly nipples, would you let me know, please.
    Thanks

Junior Member Array

Question itchy and chapped?

my nipples get really itchy sometimes but i dont have any lumps, but lately theyve been really chapped. im slightly worried they've never done this before. recently my boyfriend sucked on them could that be the cause or is this normal. anyone know??

Junior Member Array

Default fibrocystic conditions

I do have fibrocystic conditions but recently have developed itchy breasts. My family has a history of breast cancer. I am going to the doctor as soon as possible. I would rather make sure that it is nothing, than worry about nothing.