Forum:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: All of a sudden, Girlfriend doesn't want to have sex??

Junior Member Array

We broke up about 2 weeks ago and I was over it 2 days after it happened. I didn't break up with her, she broke up with me, I kept on trying to plan something with her and she just kept on canceling, I got mad, and just went off with something like, "We need to talk, Tomorow at my house" and she TEXT MESSAGES "Were on a break" whoah man I got so mad and just keep on thinking, she doesn't have the heart to just come over and break it off. She had to Text message it.

I really do have to thank everyone for trying to help me out, it prepared me for the worst, which happened... Obviously there are a lot more women out there that are much more loving than this one, I don't recall talking about her having a past, I'm probably her 7th X-BF now...

I THINK she might want to get back.. hence the "On a break" not "Break Up" but w/e, I'm not going to hope on that, I'm going to be looking lol. I'm done with the whole waiting deal... she called to say happy birthday on my birthday, really confused me...

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array silvertae's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Even if she wants to get back together...run away! Seriously this girl doesn't sound worth the trouble she's put you through.
    Well some people say that you shouldn't tempt fate, and for them I can not disagree. But I never learned nothing from playing it safe; I say fate should not tempt me. I take my chances.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Saying happy birthday is ok, she's not being ugly, sounds like it was just ime for the two of you to go different directions

Junior Member Array

Wow... When I first read this post I was reading page by page reading all teh comments. Before I got too far I said... "im going to keep reading until i find the post where she leaves him"...

The fact of the matter is. And dont take offense to this. She has no heart. She was like my ex. She avoided EVERY argument. EVERY Issue. Barely kissed. AVOIDED coming over. NEGLECTED me. When I would want to talk about our relationship to see where we were heading in life, she didnt want to. She would hang up the phone. Apparently to her i was a "baby"... Im the father of that es baby. And of course I wanted to know what was going on in our life.

I decided to try my best to find out. I guessed her myspace password and found 3 pages of her talking to another guy.

When females get like this, the fact is that they dont care for the guy anymore. It means that they arent willing to make it work. She didnt have the guts to leave you and "hurt your feelings". Instead, she wanted to make you go insane and have YOU LEAVE HER.

These women think they are "mature", but in my eyes. Forget them. If they cant be honest and blunt with you, then they deserve the worse in life. Not having the guts to talk about anything shows how weak they are. Im sick of these females "hinting" towards . Grow the up.

You should of left her long ago. Nah, Ill tell ya one better. You should of CHEATED ON HER. Because even if she wanted to break up, she would of felt like knowing that you werent satisfied with her and you had to find it elsewhere.

Best of luck on your journey in this dating game. Because thats what relationships are, a game. Play your cards right, and live a long life.

However. Dont dwell on this either. Forget it. Learn from it. Every man has put up with a like this. Its a learning experience because every present issue will always become a past experience that you learn from.

Now you know that if another female does this, then you can FORCE her to talk to you. And this is how its done. "Either you talk to me about our issues, or im done with your and I wont care"... If they cared, they would talk. That shows they are afraid of breaking up and they really wanna be with you. If the says "fine you bye" then she got exactly what she wanted. But then you get more than she does . Because women ARE easy, no matter how many say that they arent. It only took me 5 minutes to a that i just met. Say the right things, do the right stuff, and you're in.

And thats why they call it the game. anybody who disagrees with me. anybody who calls me a womanizer. I got my gf and she knows that I wont tolerate for her being another immature like my other ex's.

I hope this lets makes you understand how females are. Just dont use them of course lol. ONLY USE THE S! BUT WRAP IT TWICE! OR YOU MIGHT GET LICE! LuLzZz

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array silvertae's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iG0D View Post
    And thats why they call it the game. anybody who disagrees with me. anybody who calls me a womanizer. I got my gf and she knows that I wont tolerate for her being another immature like my other ex's.

I hope this lets makes you understand how females are. Just dont use them of course lol. ONLY USE THE S! BUT WRAP IT TWICE! OR YOU MIGHT GET LICE! LuLzZz
    First of all, learn the rules of the forum. No swear words. They'll be automatically edited out, making your post confusing.

Second of all, that's NOT how "females" are. That's how idiotic PEOPLE are. Men and women play those silly games. All a person has to do is recognize the smart and reasonable people from the mass of ignorant ones, and make an intelligent choice about who they want to date.

Way to be a sexist male with this post.
    Well some people say that you shouldn't tempt fate, and for them I can not disagree. But I never learned nothing from playing it safe; I say fate should not tempt me. I take my chances.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234