Forum:

Thread: am a black girl dating a white boy i need tips

Junior Member Array

Default am a black girl dating a white boy i need tips

i met this white guy online and we had dinner together, but i really dont know how to please him just like a white girl would. pls can someone give me tips on how to make him happy. what do white men really want in a woman?

Blog Entries

I suggest just being you. If a person can't like you for you who are and how you act, white or black, then you don't need to be with them. Just my $0.02.
    Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important. ~Ambrose Redmoon

July 2011 Poster of the Month Array kristalyn_04's Avatar

I don't understand why you think race would matter. Unless he is racist (obviously not if he's dating you), then it does not make a difference. Be yourself.
    How can you see where you're going if you spend your whole life looking over your shoulder? –Naughty Ninja

Banned from WH Array

The same thing as green men, blue men, purple men and men with little yellow hats....to be with a woman who is comfortable being themselves.

You're not audtioning for a part in a broadway play, so just be yourself.

I'm sure you are an amazing woman!

Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array

Moved to the Dating forum.

...and I agree, race doesn't matter. There's no need to do anything differently just because he's white and you're black.

WH MODERATOR Array Beautiful Disaster's Avatar

Okay, so lets just say that hypothetically white women please white men in different ways than black women please black men........... he is white, and you are black, and he wants to date YOU so he would not in any way be expecting you to be like a white woman. He WANTS what you, as a black woman, have to offer.

Now...back to what is real and not hypothetical. There are interracial relationships all over the world. White guys with black girls. Black guys with white girls. etc etc etc. The only true and real difference here is skin color..... any other differences that are in your head (or anyones) are man-made differences based on stereotypes.
    Do not create differences in your mind that aren't truly there and inhibit yourself from new experiences.

Enjoy yourself. Be yourself. It's you he wants.

"Be what you're looking for."

"The next time you're thinking of kicking someone when they're down, offer them your hand and help them back up instead."

Exactly what all the others have said - people are just people no matter the color. I'm a white girl dating a black guy and everything goes just fine
    "When the tides of life turn against you
    And the current upsets your boat,
    Don't waste those tears on what might have been -
    Just lay on your back and float!"

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

He wants a sweet girl that he will have fun getting to know. Be yourself and he will fall in love with the real you. Race does not matter.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

Patrick Henry

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array PinkySweet's Avatar

Hello, Race doesnt matter... He knows your not a white girl, so he shouldnt be expecting you to act like a white girl. LOVE HAS NO COLOR.... Dont try to act like anything your not... Im engaged to an african american man and Im white, I just act myself and he loves me for it.... You dont need any tips hunny, all girls please their men in different ways and different men have different ways of wanting to be pleased... be yourself, get to know him and hopefully yall will click!

Junior Member Array

just be yourself no man wants a girl who appears to be something that they're not so just be yourself and if he cant accepts you for who you are then move on