Forum:

Thread: perky nips

VIP Member Array

Default perky nips

I've always had perky nips, even when I'm not cold. If I don't wear a padded bra, they sometimes show and guys look. Have any of you had this happen and how do you feel about it?

Junior Member Array

Be proud I have the same thing but my fiance loves it, some women have the opposite problem and can't get them errect at all. It's very womanly I use padded bras anyway so don't really know what to suggest other than putting nursing pads inside ur bra, infront of ur nipple

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array p3375's Avatar

Same here. I think mine are more noticable 'cause they are disproportionately large and, well, 'perky' in comparison to my very small breasts.

How I feel about that kind of varries. I'm short of stature, so most guys have to look downward when they talk to me anyway. One would think it would be easier to meet my eyes, but often I feel them concentrating on my chest. Lots of times I just want to scream "Up here! Look me in the eyes, dumbbutt!" Guess I feel this way most often when I'm trying to keep a professional atmosphere at work. Other times, esp. if I'm attracted to the person, well, yeah, I enjoy it.
    P

Junior Member Array
    I consider myself a citizen of the world.

It depends on the situation really. If you're in a proffesional enviroment or with some one you like or just out. Either way I think you should be proud to have them. its an attractive quality. But if you want to hide them, then yes, a padded bra, or nursing pad are options. But i find that many guys or girls are attracted to perky nips, hence why they look.
    Be Not Afraid of Greatness
    Some Are Born Great
    Some Achieve Greatness
    And Others
    Have Greatness Thrust Upon Them

Junior Member Array

haha, that's hilarious you say that. I have a very similar problem, and I am pretty self-concious of it... :\ I wear thin pajama tops that are pretty revealing, but even when my nips are soft they are very prominent. I wouldn't worry about it too much unless you are at work or in a very public place. Do what you need to do to feel comfortable and secure.

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

My nipples are perky and spend much of the time erect in cooler weather. I don't really care about them. I wear bra's when I have a see through shirt on, but other than that I don't. Having my nipples obvious in my shirt as long as the shirt is opaque I don't think is innappropriate in anyway.

I think if you wear a see through shirt, that is a little bit asking for people to stare, whether or not they are attracted, just simply because its like being naked practically. I might take flack for that comment -- but if you can see someones nipples through their shirt ( I don't just mean the shape I mean SEE the nipples visibly clear through the shirt) than its not much different than wearing no shirt at all.

But if you are just meaning the little bumps of nipples pushed out from the fabric, thats nature and nothing to be worried about. Guys may notice, it may give you attention etc.. if you are uncomfortable with that attention, wear a padded bra, if you welcome the attention ... enjoy it

When I'm aware my nipples are poking out of my shirt, if I'm alone with my bf I don't care, If I'm around my family, I'll throw a sweater on... etc.. its all about respect for others comfort levels as well as making sure you are in your comfort zone too.
    Last edited by Hopeless Dork; 02-13-2010 at 12:38 AM.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Banned from WH Array

it depends on whether or not you are comfortable with your own body, and if you are self conscious about people admiring them. it's not like people arent staring at other parts of your body because they look nice.