Forum:

Thread: Pills for Bigger Butt?

Junior Member Array

Exclamation Pills for Bigger Butt?

Are there any type of pills, treatment or good exercise that will get a me a nice butt quick... Prom is coming up and the dress I want to wear is tight but I do exercise and it's not tighten my butt or making it bigger. Any name of pills that make butt bigger? Or what should I do???

Senior Member Array

I am pretty sure there are no pills to make your butt bigger. If there are, I am sure they are a scam. The only two ways to change the shape or feel of your butt is either exercize or to gain some weight.

Depending on your body shape, exercize can make your butt bigger or smaller. If you have a really flat butt with no muscle and little fat, then building up some butt muscle will make it look bigger and is the healthy alternative to gaining a bunch of weight. If you have some of a butt already and it consists mostly of fat, then exercize could potentially make it smaller. It's different for everyone.

Gaining weight to get a bigger butt is not a 100% garauntee either. It all depends on where your body tends to store most of it's fat. Some women just cannot get their bodies to store fat there. Others are the opposite. Be careful though... You gain too much weight back there and it will start to get dimply.

Senior Member Array JubesInquest's Avatar

Red face

Well, you can always go online and look up some butt-cheek inserts.

I'm serious... in some catalogue magazines, in the lingerie section, just like they have padded bras, you can get....

err,

padded drawz.
    Quitters never win; Winners don't give in

WH Super Moderator Array patricias213's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JubesInquest View Post
    Well, you can always go online and look up some butt-cheek inserts.

I'm serious... in some catalogue magazines, in the lingerie section, just like they have padded bras, you can get....

err,

padded drawz.
    Ya know i've actually heard there are padded panties, i never saw them but i heard that they are out there, somewhere...