• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

December 2016 Poster of the Month

Congratulations to WH member amy40 for being selected our WH Poster of the Month! We appreciate you and are so glad you are here!

-WH Admin
See more
See less

changing our look

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changing our look

I have posted before about dressing age appropriate, and have struggled with it for years.
    awhile back I decided it's ridiculous. I am a beautiful 44 yr old woman and I will wear what I want.

Now mind you, I am not sporting crop tops and short shorts. I decided before Christmas that I wanted a pair of jeans with holes in them. Not my usual style at all.
    So I found a pair that I love, without holes in the butt or otherwise inappropriate areas, and I rock them. Decided the badass look works for me, and treated myself to a short, black sassy leather jacket too. lol. I'm having fun with the look. having fun with fashion and wish I'd not spent a moment concerned with it.

Have you ever challenged your look?

I try...........but I'm not good at it. LOL! My mom, who is 67 has a better perception of what looks good on me than I do. She buys me clothes that I would never buy for myself but that end up looking really nice on me. I wish that I had a better fashion sense.

I'm imagining the holey jeans and leather jacket. I bet you seriously rocked that!!!!!
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

always loved the poem "when I am an old women, I shall wear purple"
      when people feel confident with what they wear, it really shows so awesome for trying new fashion!

Comment

Working...
      X