• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ipsy bags

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ipsy bags

Have any of you tried the ipsy subscription? or another of this type?

I've heard about this for awhile, and thought it was just a fun thing for young ladies.
    Recently I discovered a woman my age also subscribes and loves it.

So I decided to give it a chance. I got my first bag in January and it was so much fun, and nice products.

never heard of it, just looked up
    did you find they are following your checklist?
    or also giving products you didn't check off?

Comment

I have never done them but I have several friends who do. They LOVE them.
      "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Only had one month on, Amy, so, idk. I have a follow-up email I need to respond.

Comment

Is that when they send you five things and you can send some back? If so, my wife does one of those.

What was cool is that she got some nice stuff she wouldn't have otherwise bothered to look at. I get fashion shows when the boxes come
          "Those sowing seed with tears
          Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

You can't return the items Still. Basically samples of makeup and beauty products.

Comment

This is a different thing, then. The stuff she gets is random clothing.
              "Those sowing seed with tears
              Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

Is this beauty products? I LOVE beauty products. I think those gift boxes are fab. How much does it cost a month? Could you upload the link please. I am a fiend for all things beauty.

Comment

yep...ipsy is pretty good. just my second month. it's $10. month. I've enjoyed it and found the products useful so far.
                  I cannot post a link, but if you just Google ipsy glam bag, you will find it.

Comment

Thank you. I'll check it out!

Comment

Working...
                    X