• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Breast Size Matter?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Breast Size Matter?

There's an article called "Does Breast Size Matter? Europeans and Americans Tell All" on Dr. Ed. It has great, colorful charts, and interesting results.

One of them is that most men and women prefer average size breasts - C cups to be exact. And while large is preferred over small, 11% of men and 9% of women prefer them small. When it comes to specifics, are B cups better or D's? According to this study, B's have a slight edge for men and women and D's come in third place. More women have a preference for average (B's and C's) and more men favor larger (D's and DD's), but the most interesting thing to me is that men and women pretty much agree down the line.

EDIT: I just wanted to add that they asked men and women about their satisfaction with their/their partner's breasts, more in harmony with my title.
    "Those sowing seed with tears
    Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

I think it depends on the body type and proportion. I have 34C & I am happy with them. Sure a bit more may be fun, but I think they are fine for my body shape and size.

I think the same of other bodies I see and admire. Some are bigger or smaller, that I find appealing and is usually related to the overall body. A tiny body with huge breasts looks uncomfortable and unattractive to me, and vice versa. I've admired some beautiful bodies and I guess the breast size would be all ranges.

Comment

I have a large bust, which I like. But I don't think a woman needs a massive rack to be attractive. It really depends on the person, to be honest. I do have to shop in Bravissimo, as main shops only cater for women up to a DD cup. Bikinis are a nightmare, too: they're tiny and would only fit a woman with a size 6 body and B cup. This is a generalization but you get the idea. Anyhow, I suppose like of bust size is an individual choice.

Comment

Haven't read article but from what you wrote, not surprised women prefer b and c and men prefer d

Comment

Choosing to name this thread after the study might have taken it in a wrong direction. I was really more curious as to what people imagine others and the greater society prefers comoared with what this study says. Specifically, that men and women have similar views of beauty when it comes to the breasts and average is preferred over large.

Also, how do people feel about their partner and what they think their preference is. I had a girlfriend tell me she thought I broke up with her because her breasts were too small.

Of course, we keep it pretty loose around here so you all can talk about whatever you like.
          "Those sowing seed with tears
          Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

Working...
          X