• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to remove hair around my butt?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to remove hair around my butt?

I have a lot of body hair and it's black. I've never shown my butt to anyone other than my mum so I've never had a reason to really shave that area. And now I have a boyfriend so I guess I have to. Give me advice, how do I remove it? I don't feel safe putting a blade near my ***.

Maybe your bf would be OK with hair around your butt. I'm not sure how to bring it up in a conversation, though. It wouldn't be a turn off for me.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

The best and fastest way is waxing the area. There is many salon who do this work for your vagina and your anus area for a fee of course. My wife gets her own waxing kit and does it her self for the past 25 years. I am very please of her handy work over the years lol.
      When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

I would recommend waxing i guess... My hair is very thin and grows very slowly so i use a razor and i only have to do it like once a month. But shaving everything daily or even weekly doesn't make sense to me.
        Waxing hurts but you get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Moriya View Post
          Waxing hurts but you get used to it.
          That's the truth. Fastest is waxing but it'll take a while to get used to that intense, but relatively short pain.

Comment

Ai Ai Ai! I have girlfriends that wax that area...I am going to try it. Will let you know of the results! :O

Comment

I agree with jns that some body hair on a women is not a turn off. Even if on the butt some fine light hair can be very sexy. For other men maybe different but do what you feel you need to do for you. Sounds like you may like the results from Laser Hair removal better. My GF daughter has looked into this. I would not call her hairy at all but it is more of a image and pride thing I think because she is Asian and well there seems to be a thing that Asian women should not have body hair. On the other hand her mother is has slightly less body hair but could not give a rip about some leg hair showing. It can be permanent if done with the correct Laser for your skin and hair type and performed by a excellent technician. Problem is the cost and the bucks she is asking mom for is...ouch, but if it makes one feel better about themselves and happier I say it is worth it. I am happy to help the daughter out with a portion of the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by susanlinda823 View Post
                Ai Ai Ai! I have girlfriends that wax that area...I am going to try it. Will let you know of the results! :O
                Well if you, have a husband or boyfriend you trust to do it for you. This can lead into something very pleasing after you are all done Susan so good luck. { 8 - )
                When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

If you fear of the blade then wax is the option for you and you can also go for laser treatment. Through laser treatment you can get the permanent solution for your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorguy View Post
                    The best and fastest way is waxing the area. There is many salon who do this work for your vagina and your anus area for a fee of course. My wife gets her own waxing kit and does it her self for the past 25 years. I am very please of her handy work over the years lol.
                    Yes Sure I agree with you....waxing is right Choice.....

Comment

Originally posted by Karishma View Post
                      Yes Sure I agree with you....waxing is right Choice.....
                      Yea shaving would cause razor bumps and wife hated that plus it would itch that she couldn't stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorguy View Post

Yea shaving would cause razor bumps and wife hated that plus it would itch that she couldn't stand.
                        Yes Exactly....

Comment

mylifez dot com/brazilian-depilation
                          Last edited by jns; 01-07-2017, 12:29 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Would definitely recommend waxing. Waxing actually damages the hair follicles and so should slow down the regrowth and may even make the hair that does grow back much thinner and lighter than before.

Comment

I guess you should choose between waxing and laser. It depends from how much money and time you are ready to spend. Check this out before my laser hair removal I took all the information there.
                              Last edited by jns; 02-22-2017, 11:32 PM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Working...
                              X