• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

December 2016 Poster of the Month

Congratulations to WH member amy40 for being selected our WH Poster of the Month! We appreciate you and are so glad you are here!

-WH Admin
See more
See less

such a great product all year round - Pureology colour fanatic and itís a 10 - miracle leave-in product

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• such a great product all year round - Pureology colour fanatic and itís a 10 - miracle leave-in product

Summer can be rough on hair, whether itís just being out in the sun or swimming in a pool or the ocean.

These are two of my favorite leave-in products to nourish damaged or distressed hair! Between the two, I would have to say I love the Pureology product a little more, mostly because of the smell and the complete lack of any feeling of product on my hair. But both products are fantastic to use regularly.

I used Itís a 10 in the salon on so many of my clients. It smells amazing and really helps with detangling. It would feel a slight bit heavy on some finer textures, but in general I could use it on almost anyone!

I go through the Pureology Multi-tasking Hair Beautifier spray faster than a can of hairspray, WHICH SAYS A LOT PEOPLE. It smells great, makes my hair soft, shiny, smooth and healthy. I canít say enough great things about it.

Weíre halfway through the summer (or 1/4 of the way if you live in North Carolina like I do) so now is as good of a time as ever to invest in a nourishing leave-in spray to keep your locks healthy!

p.s. Sometimes people will wonder if you should apply conditioner in the shower AND use a leave-in, and Iíd say that you certainly can. Try that first, and if you find that the leave-in is too heavy for you, you can try skipping conditioner and only use a leave-in.
    Last edited by kellyle257; 11-09-2016, 10:06 AM.
Working...
X