• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Young for a Breast Reduction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi JayHawk,
    If your breast size is creating problems then do book an appointment with an breast surgeon.
    I hope relieves pain for you.
    Take Care Kate

Comment

There are a couple of downsides to having a reduction at a young age. Women who have had a reduction will not likely be able to breast feed a baby and younger women tend to have more obvious scars than older women. I suggest that you consult an experienced surgeon and discuss your question/condition. After analyzing your physical condition, only an experienced surgeon can let you know the best recommendations. Take my case for example. My surgeon Dr Rino Lorenzo, who also did my younger sister's BA in Manila is really very good. I trusted him and relied on his judgement. I'm so glad i did! I really love my result!

Comment

DacIndia is one of the best plastic surgeon in delhi. Dr. Lokesh Kumar is working here, he has more than 30 years of experience in Plastic and cosmetic surgery. You can consult with him directly via call, email, or just filling form at
        Last edited by jns; 02-18-2017, 04:11 PM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Working...
        X