• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plastic surgery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plastic surgery

Hey, I want to remain as evergreen. Will plastic surgery helps me to remain?

Sure it can. For example lifting sagging eyelids or removing eye bags can make a big difference to your looks. I read that a rhinoplasty should be done only when the facial bones have stopped growing which is normally around 18 in women, and 19 in men. Now if you have wrinkles on your face, a rhytidectomy, or facelift, comes into play. If it is the loose skin around your face that makes you look even more tired when you gaze dejectedly in the mirror, or the sagging second chin resting on your neck that makes you look and feel older than you are, you may benefit from a facelift. When I want a surgery done, I always ask my doctor, Dr Rino Lorenzo for his advice. That's why i always have very good results and I thank my good doctor and his staff from Manila.

Comment

It will make you 10 years younger. So if you are 40 then after surgery you will look like 30!

Comment

Working...
      X