• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Under Eye Circles and/or Puffiness - My Recommendation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under Eye Circles and/or Puffiness - My Recommendation

I've made a post about this issue before. Since I hit my thirties I started noticing a bit of puffiness under my eyes in the mornings and sometimes a slight sunken look due to discoloration. Nothing helped. Allergy meds. Water increase. Super healthy diet.

While visiting my mom at Christmas I noticed a little tube with a roller on it. It was Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller. I tried it and was super surprised at how much it helped. It has a tint to it so you want to make sure to get the right skin color. I got some immediately after returning home and also got another tube of the same product except the "Anti-Puff" version. It is a clear liquid.

I start out the morning by applying the Anti-Puff before I have my coffee and relax for a bit. Then as I'm getting ready, I apply the Anti-Dark and let it soak in until it's almost not visible, then blend the rest of it in. It makes such a difference.

So, I thought I'd pass that along. :-)
    "Be what you're looking for."

Wow. Thanks!

Comment

Sounds good!

Comment

Working...
      X