• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad Smell from mouth?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad smell from the mouth lasts obviously if you do not brush properly or the toothpaste you use is not the right one for you. But if you do these two things and still have bad breath then you should considering visiting a doctor. I had this same problem so i did a little research and came across Dentzz Review. So here they treat patients with all types of issues as they have highly trained professionals. I went in for an appointment and the doctor told me the issue so i straight away got the treatment done and now i no longer suffer from this issue.

Source-http://www.taaz.com/trends/offtopic/the-allegations-were-revealed-by-the-den/0ycwmta-emybnrg0ibgsglwoieisruw1.html
    Last edited by Delna Pats; 11-23-2016, 05:08 AM.

Comment

This was really helpful and was happy that i could share my experience
      Last edited by Delna Pats; 11-23-2016, 05:09 AM.

Comment

my teeth very bad teeth(

Comment

Use a better toothpaste, floss properly and make sure you remove all the bacteria which is formed on your tongue in the morning. If this still does not help please go and visit a dentist who can resolve this issue and get it done fast as no one likes a smelly mouth.

Comment

I just went to a dentist when i wanted to get rid of bad breath. I read a lot of reviews to find good dentists and while doing this i came across Dentzz Review. When i met him he told me the reasons why it is caused and told me what to do in the future to prevent this. After doing this he started the treatment and once he was done within a few days i did not face the problem any more. He told me that you need to clean your tongue properly everyday, use mouthwash and also keep flossing that will help prevent this issue. I was so happy with his service that after a few days i went back in for a smile makeover also who's outcome was amazing.

Source-http://www.guiltybytes.com/2016/09/my-visit-and-review-of-dentzz-dental.html

Comment

First of all, the bad smell is the symptom from the internal organs. You should complete the full medical examination.

Comment

Working...
              X