• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Prevent Teeth Discoloration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Prevent Teeth Discoloration

By creating some easy manner changes, you will be able to stop teeth discoloration. for instance, if you're a occasional drinker and/or smoker, take into account curbing or quitting all at once. Also, improve your dental hygiene by brushing and flossing often and obtaining your teeth cleansed by a trained worker each half dozen months.

If your teeth seem to be associate degree abnormal color while not prepared clarification and, if alternative symptoms are gift, create a meeting to examine your medical practitioner.
    Last edited by vodkagirl; 07-27-2015, 04:15 AM.

• Avoid stain-causing foods and beverages coffee, tea, wine, sports drinks, hard candy, berries and tomato sauce are all foods that can cause tooth discoloration.
    • Use a straw when drinking beverages, use a straw to keep stain-causing dyes away from your teeth.
    • Quit smoking smoking tobacco can cause teeth to become discolored.

Comment

I brush my teeth twice a day with whitening toothpaste. At night I use a stain removing powder after using toothpaste to reduce and prevent teeth discoloration. I eat a small cube of cheese after eating the odd sweet, too. Apparently, cheese does something to the teeth to prevent tooth damage. I think cheese neutralizes the acids in the sweets, which in turn prevents staining. Also, not smoking is key.

Comment

Always use Clove...it is best for all issue of teeth problem

Comment

Originally posted by Karishma View Post
          Always use Clove...it is best for all issue of teeth problem
          Thank you for your very useful information.
          Civil engineering outsourcing

Comment

Clove is a good way to get rid off discoloration but if that does not help you should visit a dentist. I did research and i came across Dentzz Review. They specialize in everything and i went myself to get my teeth whitened and it was perfect. They did it very fast and with precision.
            You can read more about them at -
            Last edited by jns; 01-11-2017, 12:32 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

how to have very whitr teeth?

Comment

The are a few steps you can follow to whiten your teeth
                • Eat Strawberries.
                • Floss Your Teeth.
                • Baking Soda and Lemon.
                • Eat Crunchy Fruits and Veggies.
                • Oil Pulling.
                • Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide.

Comment

If you're considering whitening your teeth, this article is for you : search for [bbc sting highlights illegal tooth whitening]
                  Last edited by jns; 01-11-2017, 12:38 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

There are many causes of yellow or discolored teeth. A few of the most common:

1. Drinks
                    2. Certain Foods
                    3. Natural Aging Process

For more information - Wasserman Family Dentistry

Comment

I rinse every morning with hydrogen peroxide before brushing, and floss at least once a day. It keeps my favorite beverage, coffee, from staining my teeth and feel like it freshens my breath too. (after brushing and rinsing) I use Crest 3d Whitening paste and a Colgate 360 toothbrush. Love it!

Comment

Brushing is a best way to keep them clean... but after gettign yellow they will not get white just by brushing.

Comment

Originally posted by hilarryy View Post
                          Brushing is a best way to keep them clean... but after gettign yellow they will not get white just by brushing.
                          Exactly, that's why it's vital to have a good toothbrush (at least something from this list tygiene.com ) and toothpaste in order to achieve a good results!
                          Last edited by soap94; 10-14-2017, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Discoloration of the teeth can be avoided only when you are regularly examined by a dentist. My dentist works only on quality equipment, so he buys everything he needs for his clinic on. This is an excellent platform for ads on which qualified doctors buy equipment
                            Last edited by jns; 10-27-2017, 09:08 AM. Reason: Outbound links and advertising are not allowed.

Comment

For very stained teeth, a proper dental treatment is key. Whitening toothpaste will only remove a small amount of stains. Getting a dentist to either use gel trays or a light proceedure is the solution to eradicating stains. It costs a fair amount, but if the person has the money I would pay for such a treatment.

Comment

Working...
                              X