• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trigger point therapy massage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trigger point therapy massage

Have you heard of it or tried it?

I have now had 3 sessions and I am completely sold.

used to get massotherapy when I was working, she knew all those different types of special massage
    did yours do a release at the back of the neck, at the bottom of head? that always felt good
    she also tried to break up connective tissue under the skin and roll my skin.....that hurt a lot

Comment

No. But now I want one.
      "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

In 3 sessions she's hardly moved away from my neck at all. There's enough in there to keep her busy. Yes Amy she has started by doing some sort of thing at the base of my head and going out from there. It has been amazing. I had such a great result the first one, that I scheduled the same week for more torture. lol

At this rate, it'd be $800+ per month so I need to slow that down, but it's made such a difference. I can now turn my neck rather comfortably and I haven't done that in years. I'm addicted. I cannot wait to see how much mobility can be restored to my back and shoulders also.

I've done some reading on it and I hope I can learn to properly do some of it myself. Of course my therapist will have to get those hard to reach spots.

BD if you have any muscle pain, stiffness or aches I highly recommend.

Comment

I have recently been diagnosed with Thoratic Outlet Syndrome which is driving me crazy because I can't do any upper body strength training! I saw a chiropractor who recommended cupping massage therapy and I have had mixed results. The first couple of sessions I felt great after, then the third the pain seemed to move to other areas. I am not to crazy looking like I got beat up for a week either...

Comment

Working...
          X