• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holiday Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Season

I wanted to wish everyone here of the WH family a "Happy and Safe Holiday Season" with your family & friends so cheers to you all. ☃️
    When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Merry Christmas all!

have one excited kid here

Comment

That's so right Amy, I'm at my daughters house this weekend for Christmas. My two almost 4 years old grand daughters said the same thing where are all the presents pappy. I said Santa will bring them tonight when you're asleeping sweetie lol. Because if the gifts was already under the tree, they be on the floor trying to open them all while mom wasn't looking lol.

Merry Christmas to you all and All a good night. ☃️
      When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

Merry Christmas!
        I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
        Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
          "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

From my house to yours - Merry Christmas everone, enjoy the season, the time with family and friends. Stay safe if you're out partying and then driving.

Comment

Thanks Claret, have a safe and Happy New Years with family and friends, along with the rest of the WH family.

Comment

I have been so blessed this Holiday. I have enjoyed the time.

I hope you all have been similarly excited for these days, and surrounded by those you love.

Comment

I so much agree Kitty, my holiday season has been very special this year with my family. But again it seem to be with the people you love.

Comment

Working...
                  X