• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

April Poster of the Month!

Please welcome us in congratulating long time member, Stillness for being our April Poster of the Month!!
See more
See less

~December 2016 Poster of the Month~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~December 2016 Poster of the Month~

Historically, the WH Admin team has selected a Poster of the Month who has been around for quite some time. This member has only been around since November, has posted 112 times, but has made a great impact in her short time here. Her posts/responses are regular, gentle, thoughtful and consistent.

Congratulations amy40 for being selected by our Admin team as the December Poster of the Month! We know you have helped many people in your short time here and hope you will stick around for many years to come!!

Thank you for being a WH member and being such a great part of our team!! We appreciate you!

-WH Admin Team
    "Be what you're looking for."

Beautiful Disaster, admin team, and forum members
    what a surprise, certainly not expected since such a new member, and thanks for your kind comments
    happy that I found this forum
    also appreciate the advice been given when posting questions
    thanks for making me feel welcome here!

Comment

amy40, congratulations on Poster of the Month. Glad to have you here with us.

Comment

You deserve it Amy. It's good to have you around.
        "Those sowing seed with tears
        Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

Congratulations!
          Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster (sung by Janis Joplin)

Comment

Congrats Amy! We're so glad you found us!

Comment

Congratulations, amy40. I look forward to reading your future posts.
              I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
              Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

Working...
              X