• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is happening to me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is happening to me?

Sorry, I didn't know where to put this, but...

Any time I spend more than 5 minutes in a nice hot shower, any time I m in a car but not driving, any time I look at my phone or computer for more than 10 minutes, any time I read for a while, and it s at its worst every night once I get sleepy enough to go to bed. It s so bad i feel like if i move I ll throw up. It feels like morning sickness. This has been going on for a little less than a week.

I thought I could be pregnant, but I took two negative tests. I ve been pregnant twice and both times I didn t have morning sickness until right at the end of the first trimester, and my first symptom was always sore nipples. I don t know what to think. Is there anything else that could be causing this?

Also I am irregular as heck so I could ve taken the test too early (about two weeks after the unprotected sex) but I just want to know if it could be something else. And like I said it doesn t feel like my last two pregnancies.

I ve had no change in my diet, I don t think it s anything I could ve picked up off someone, (prepare for tmi) my bms haven t been quite right but haven t been consistent either. Like one day itll be a tiny amount and hard and the next it ll be loose and um yeah. Don t judge me.

Please help. This is no way to live

My right breast was really sore for one day. That's it.

Comment

welcome to the forum

if you are still feeling symptoms and are not pregnant, you may want to check with a Dr

Comment

What is "it"? . Nausea? Dizziness? You don't really say what's happening in the shower or in the car, on the phone, etc.

Comment

My bad. Nausea. A bit disgruntled lol sorry

Comment

smarsh

hmmm after reading more, it seems morning sickness can start between wk 4 and 8
            have you had your blood pressure checked lately?

Comment

No not lately. Would it cause this if it's too low or high? I have been stressed a lot lately but I didn't even think about that

Comment

Originally posted by Smarsh93 View Post
                No not lately. Would it cause this if it's too low or high? I have been stressed a lot lately but I didn't even think about that
                stress can affect BP

Comment

Oh my! I'll get it checked and let you know! Thank you

Comment

smarsh

have you felt dizzy at all, too?
                    if so.....would go to Dr

Comment

Honestly i have random dizzy spells like once a week that hit me out of nowhere and last like a split second but I've done that quite a bit within the last two days

Comment

Underlying infection? What you described sounds like how I feel when I have a sinus infection.
                        "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

I don't feel like I have a sinus infection. Maybe I should just go to the doctor when I can afford the copay

Comment

Well, I'm an odd ball with my sinus infections. I don't have the classic symptoms most people associate with them. I just notice extreme and unusual fatigue, feeling like my muscles get tired just from walking across the room, sometimes weird sharp pains in various areas of my body, nausea, etc. Only time to time do I have any actual nasal symptoms from it, mostly because it's all stuffed up into my sinus cavities infecting and I don't know it's there.

But....you could have any type of infection, not necessarily just sinus. I definitely think you should see a doctor. Any time you notice something really abnormal (and not positive) in your physical health, it's wise to get it checked.
                            "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Nausea and fatigue are two symptoms with a massive number of possible causes. It is possible that these could be the result of early pregnancy but also many, many other things too. If it is sudden, unusual and severe enough that you are seeking advice it is definitely worth consulting your doctor.

Have you been under more stress lately? It is surprising how physical the symptoms can sometimes be when this is the case.

Comment

Working...
                              X