• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

December 2016 Poster of the Month

Congratulations to WH member amy40 for being selected our WH Poster of the Month! We appreciate you and are so glad you are here!

-WH Admin
See more
See less

Forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum

What does vBCms stand for? Notice there always a lot of guests , usually over 600, reading posts. Was wondering if there will be a private area of the forum, like a private lounge, that will appear after so many posts?

jns...it's not 100 posts

The vB is for vBulletin, the forum software. Cms stands for content management system, AFAIK. If you Google [vBulletin manual vbcms] you will come up with manual descriptions of the controls. It will help if you are familiar with programming.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

Patrick Henry

Comment

Amy, there is a private lounge actually, but jns, correct me if I'm wrong, I still think that content is "out there" for anyone to read if they know where to find it. jns?

Comment

It's The Secret Lounge. Originally it required 100 posts to become a member, then there was talk of requiring 800 posts and a year of posting (veteran status). I don't know the requirements at this time. BD?
        I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
        Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

Patrick Henry

Comment

Yes, our Secret Lounge. I've been trying to figure out how to add people to it, but haven't quite gotten there yet. That content is not searchable to my knowledge.
          "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Working...
          X