• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hey!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rhutes View Post

Actually I have but I am still open for any advice if you have one! But, I have been looking for a clinic change for a while and finally I have been thinking about signing with the clinic in Ukraine. I know I know this is like on a different planet but I think that I can do everything in order to have kids.
    I know that it is possible to choose an egg donor over there but I have to see proofs you know, I was recommended it only yesterday but reading their services and contracts I think that I might as well go for this clinic even though it is in Ukraine. lol. but for now I think that there is no need to rush and I am going to take my time deciding on whther it is good option for me or not. Now I am waiting for the manager to reply.
    Ukraine really? I mean that's cool. and it's not a different planet, just another European country, no need to worry because it's safe. i'm with Ukrainian clinic actually. Don't know about Thailand and prices there but Ukraine is famous for cheap everything. Also if you are from EU than it's cheaper and a lot faster to get to Ukraine. my clinic covers all the expenses regarding your stay there, i think it's defo a benefit. So, have you gotten a reply? What's new?

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
      I don't have any words of wisdom, I'm afraid but welcome to the forum. Everybody is great and you'll find no shortage of advice.
      Thank you a lot! this is very kind of you! I am sure I will have a lot of useful advice here from you and other fellow members!

Comment

Originally posted by Reya S View Post
        Dear Rhutes, if you are looking to travel for IVF, I would suggest or Thailand. The prices are way lower, treatment quality is not compromised (I would know), and they all speak perfect English. It is imperative that no one comes between a patient and his doctor. Let me know if interested, I'll help you get in direct touch with the main doctor.
        Hello! Thank you for your advice! I am sure you have only good intentions but fortunately for me I have already contacted a clinic and it is the best for now for me in terms of their offers and pricing. Anyways, thank you a lot! xoxox

Comment

Hi! the manager replied to me and we had a talk about the options and my condition or somehting. for now I am thinking about the type of the contract! they have a lot. actually they also cover different types of expenses the only thing I need to think about are plane tickets because they, the clinic does not pay for them but for other stuff they do actually and I was surprised by it. but as you say that you are also getting tx in Ukraine that means that all of the ukrainian clinics are the same as mine and yours?

Comment

Hi! the manager replied to me and we had a talk about the options and my condition or somehting. for now I am thinking about the type of the contract! they have a lot. actually they also cover different types of expenses the only thing I need to think about are plane tickets because they, the clinic does not pay for them but for other stuff they do actually and I was surprised by it. but as you say that you are also getting tx in Ukraine that means that all of the ukrainian clinics are the same as mine and yours?

oh, that's great you contacted them. what clinic btw? between which contracts do you decide?
            I think that clinic is not to cover your flight expenses, it's too much haha.
            I know about few clinics there but they have different services, different price for them and they are actually not the same. but i can't know everything.
            anyway, i wish you to make this important decision sooner. good luck to you!

Comment

My name is Brittany I am 39 years old. I am here to find support from fellow women. Just maybe some advice about life, marriage and kids. I am trying to have my own baby through different types of treatment. at first it was plain sex, calculating my ovulation days and stuff. then I was diagnosed with endometriosis and though it was treated by meds I couldn't conceive either. Next step was iui, next one IVF and after that we have decided to go for egg donation. I am a bit unlucky but I hope that there will be a point when this series of unfortunate events comes to an end.
              xx
              hi there, I'm new as well as you here. I just want to say sorry for you. My situation is similar, I've failed 4 cycles of ivf and this is my 5th. We applied for egg donation, honestly, it's not so scarred as it seemed to be. Unfortunately, my previous attempts failed with miscarriages. I clearly understood, my health condition is poor and I wouldn't accept one more fail. To my surprise we succeed, I couldn't believe at first time. All around me told that it's crazy, they cautioned me against being failed one more time. But I decided to give us the last chance.
              I'm 8 weeks pregnant and I'm feeling happy.
              I just want to say, don't give up and move further. We all with you

Comment

Hello! Thank you for your advice! I am sure you have only good intentions but fortunately for me I have already contacted a clinic and it is the best for now for me in terms of their offers and pricing. Anyways, thank you a lot! xoxox
                Glad you found the one that feels right. Sending good vibes and lots of baby dust! xx

Comment

Originally posted by Pett View Post

oh, that's great you contacted them. what clinic btw? between which contracts do you decide?
                  I think that clinic is not to cover your flight expenses, it's too much haha.
                  I know about few clinics there but they have different services, different price for them and they are actually not the same. but i can't know everything.
                  anyway, i wish you to make this important decision sooner. good luck to you!
                  my clinic offers 3 types of ivf egg donation contracts/ you can basically choose the number of attempts you want tohave but their doctors will also consult you on what type of the contracts is the best for you based on the results of your analysis. that's why I wouldn't call it choosing because there is still a need of doctor's professional opinion. well. they have these 2 contracts that are the best out of them all in my opinion. for 5 attempts with the refund and for 2 ivf attempts with the transition to surrogacy in case if those 2 attempts were negative..
                  that's what I am talking about
                  my clinic is BioTexCom. they call themselves the reproduction center I believe that it is better to be put up this way.
                  thank you!
                  I am soon to come to Ukraine actually, all of the communication with the manager was that good that we have decided that it is time
                  xx

Comment

Originally posted by gracee View Post

hi there, I'm new as well as you here. I just want to say sorry for you. My situation is similar, I've failed 4 cycles of ivf and this is my 5th. We applied for egg donation, honestly, it's not so scarred as it seemed to be. Unfortunately, my previous attempts failed with miscarriages. I clearly understood, my health condition is poor and I wouldn't accept one more fail. To my surprise we succeed, I couldn't believe at first time. All around me told that it's crazy, they cautioned me against being failed one more time. But I decided to give us the last chance.
                    I'm 8 weeks pregnant and I'm feeling happy.
                    I just want to say, don't give up and move further. We all with you
                    well
                    you should only listen to yourself and your doctor of course but when it comes to friends' advice they often do not really understand the situation and even though I really appreciate their compassion I can't make myself take their advice seriously because it is not their specialty. they are just other human beings that hhave their opinions that are often based on something they've heard or read somewhere.
                    I am really happy that you went for it! and look at youselfr! you're a pregnant woman now, you are a future mother.
                    i wish you the best of luck hun!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Reya S View Post

Glad you found the one that feels right. Sending good vibes and lots of baby dust! xx
                      thanks hun! I hope everything will be great! im a bit worried

Comment

Working...
                      X