• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

December 2008 News

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 2008 News

Hi everyone! I know it's been a while since we've gotten a newsletter out, so here we go:

Congratulations to Miffed23, our December Poster of The Month!
    As a Gold Member, 500+ posts, she is a great example of what WH members should be. We have watched this young lady go from strength to strength, originally posting her own question, and listening to the opinions provided, to helping others with their own questions as well as contributing in the Lounge, making us laugh and writing her own blogs of substance.
    We are very proud of you and the way you have grown within our "family" of friends as well, as your contributions. Your interaction, interesting threads and points of view and topics have been valuable.
    Keep up the good work.

Tips of the Month:
    -Being so close to Christmas: remember, it's a time to be around family and friends as well and to be happy, to hopefully have time off work and do things that you enjoy.
    -If you like to make New Years' Resolutions, you should start thinking of one! Most of us have picked up some good advice from the members of this board, so take the time to have a re-cap and put some of those things into action as well.
    -For a last little tip of advice, don't wait until the last minute to do your shopping for presents or for food. You'll get rushed and possibly spend more than you can afford. Forward planning is best so that if you forget something you'll have plenty of time.

Question of the Month:
    Q: Could I be pregnant?
    A: Many of our members post threads asking if they are pregnant, and the short answer is that nobody can be sure except your doctor! There are lots of variables that go into a pregnancy, including protection used, time of the cycle, fertility, etc. But we're always glad to support those wondering or hoping. It feels good to know someone else is wondering too!

Rule Reminders:
    We've had some problems with profanity lately, and I want to remind everyone that "starring out" words to avoid the profanity blocker isn't allowed. We want to make a friendlier environment here, and profanity isn't part of our vision.
    Also, we don't allow outbound links except in very special situations. Please don't post them! If you speak to me or the owner first we may allow it in special cases, so if you have a question PM or email us anytime.

The mods and I wish everyone a happy holiday. A special thanks to CW for helping me to write this newsletter.
    Remember, if there's anything you'd like to see on WH, let me or one of the mods know. We're here to help you just as much as we're here to enforce the rules!
    Thank you all,
    Little
    Nature gives us shapeless shapes,
    Clouds and waves and flame,
    But human expectation is that love remains the same,
    And when it doesnt, we point our fingers and blame.

Register|Contact Admin|Email Admin

As a Gold Member, 500+ posts, she is a great example of what WH members should be. We have watched this young lady go from strength to strength, originally posting her own question, and listening to the opinions provided, to helping others with their own questions as well as contributing in the Lounge, making us laugh and writing her own blogs of substance.
    We are very proud of you and the way you have grown within our "family" of friends as well, as your contributions. Your interaction, interesting threads and points of view and topics have been valuable.
    Keep up the good work.

Not that I am singling this out from your Newsletter of other great advice and statements ( or am I) ... ha.

MILDRED, No better words spoken, you are a little treasure, have enjoyed us rolling on the floor laughing as well, haha.

MUCH.. Almost as much as the day Mildred replaced Miffed, hehe.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

Originally posted by Little View Post
      Hi everyone! I know it's been a while since we've gotten a newsletter out, so here we go:

Keep up the good work.
      ...oh my....

Mildred is lost for words for once...

Ermmm, thank you.

Just going to ring my mother to let her know, how exciting...
      “As you regonise that you already own the wholeness you seek, and no one outside you can give you more than you already are, dysfunctional situations will evaporate like bad dreams exposed to the morning sun.”

Comment

haha.... Mildred lost for words? NOOOOOOOOOOO, no way, not possible, impossible....

Don't get lost and stop posting in that feeling cause me come and get you.

CW

Comment

Congrats!! You have been an awesome member of our family!! Happy Holidays!!!
          To All Non-Members--- Join the Fam, and post away with us right now!!

http://www.womens-health.com/boards/register.php

Comment

Just want to post a quick apology for being a rubbish poster of the month.

I will buck up my ideas, terribly busy at work.

Your recognition is very much appreciated!
            “As you regonise that you already own the wholeness you seek, and no one outside you can give you more than you already are, dysfunctional situations will evaporate like bad dreams exposed to the morning sun.”

Comment

Terrible performance miffed...

Shoulda given it to WildChild.

Comment

The month isn't over yet!!
                Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard. <br>
                | |
                <http: www.womens-health.com="" boards="" members="" sourpuss.htm="" l=""></http:>

Comment

Bet she'll post more than Anon has "since" MAY, by the end of December, hey Sourpuss...

haha.

Comment

We should put it out there as an official challenge.
                    | |
                    <http: www.womens-health.com="" boards="" members="" sourpuss.htm="" l=""></http:>

Comment

MMMM..... Yesum... very good idea and seeing as you mentioned it, haha... I feel a new thread coming on from Sourpuss, or do you think Anon will just simply check here, I mean he never misses anything he posts on does he.

Comment

I'm sensing a post-off between the two. We'll see how this plays out.
                        | |

Comment

Working...
                        X