• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

December 2016 Poster of the Month

Congratulations to WH member amy40 for being selected our WH Poster of the Month! We appreciate you and are so glad you are here!

-WH Admin
See more
See less

December's News & Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December's News & Updates

December 2007 Newsletter - Merry Christmas!

A little about our new forum Moderators!
    "inquisitive1" - I am a woman and a parent. The stewardship I have been given over my children is at times challenging but it is the most rewarding job I've ever known. I am no spring chicken but, it does not stop me from clucking in the yard too. I love to learn and share life's journey's, wisdom, and knowledge. I appreciate and invite all points of view even when I don't agree. Our Women's-Health.com Forum is as so eloquently phrased by our members "beloved" and almost an "addiction" to me. I love to laugh and if you have an Almond Joy right now I suggest you hide it if you intend on keeping it.

"JubesInquest" - I'm a CSR (Customer Service Rep); a happy wife and a married mom of 2!! Like pets but don't have any (at this time), and I'm constantly on the go!

"patricias213" - I'm a married and expecting my first baby in november!

For those interested in becoming a moderator, members are chosen based on their length of time as a member, the amount of posts, the quality of information they are sharing, their personallity, their willingness to help others, and how well they follow our rules.

Poster of the Month
    Congratulations to "alibaby",our December Poster of the Month! She has contributed 277 Posts!! "alibaby" has been a member for over a year and has helped offer advice to a lot of members in need. Thanks, "alibaby"!

For more information on Poster of the Month, click here.

Bringing in the New Year with a new look and feel for Womens-Health.com
    With every New Year comes time for newer and better things. We want to keep things fresh and lively here at WH. So we have decided to bring in the New Year with a brand new website design. We have plans to add some new features like award icons and member blogs. If you have any suggestions for the new design, please let us know!

Tip of the Month
    I decided to give you some advice that I discovered by accident last year. For those of you who take vitamin suppliments, this is very important. The maximum daily dosage of vitamin A for women in the US is 2500 IU. There is only one brand that I have been able to find that actually carries the correct amount for women, Women's One A Day Vitamins. All the rest that I looked at contain FAR TOO MUCH (between 3500 and 5000 IU), but they say nothing about the fact that women should not take them. Too much vitamin E has been said to cause an increase in bone fractures and lung damage. So please, check your vitamin levels on your bottle and stop taking them if there is too much vitamin E in them!

For more information on how I discovered this, see the post I made in our forums HERE.

We Want Your Opinion!
    We built this site for YOU so please tell us what you like about this site, what you would like to change, or any suggestions you may have. Anything big or small, we want to know about it! We have created a forum near the top of the support boards titled "WH Feedback" just for you. Please share your thoughts there.

Women's-Health.com Member Activity
    We currently have 8,830 members and 23,289 posts.

Quick Links

Partner Links

Partner Ads

Working...
X