• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March News & Updates

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March News & Updates

March 2008 Newsletter

Plans for new site changes:
    Many of you have heard already that we were planning on launching a new site with blogging features. You are probably wondering why you haven't seen any of that yet. Well, we recently learned that a newer, more advanced, version of our forum software is coming out soon. So we have decided to hold of until that comes out. We will let you know when we will be making the new improvements to the site.

Poster of the Month
    Congratulations to "rcoreyus",our March Poster of the Month! He has contributed 373 Posts!! I wanted to give the POTM to a male member this time. "rcoreyus" has been offering great insight into the opinions of the opposite sex. Even though this is a women's health site, it's great to see men getting involved as well. Thanks, "rcoreyus"!

For more information on Poster of the Month, click here.

Member's Question of the Month
    Q: I really would like to pluck my own eyebrows with tweezers, but it's so painful... I can't stand it. Getting waxed is too expensive. What can I do?

A: There actually is a way to make tweezing less painful on just about any part of your body. Hold an ice cube to the area you are about to pluck. The ice cube will quickly numb the nerves in that area and make the plucking less painful.

Tip of the Month
    1. Always chipping off the polish on the ends of your nails? Help prevent that and keep your newly painted nails looking good longer by adding an extra swipe of polish horizontally across the tip. This extra swipe will make the tips stronger and more durable.

2. Sit by a sunny window or in the sun for 10 minutes each morning. The sun helps control the sleep hormone melatonin and allows you to sleep better at night.

We Want Your Opinion!
    We built this site for YOU so please tell us what you like about this site, what you would like to change, or any suggestions you may have. Anything big or small, we want to know about it! We have created a forum near the top of the support boards titled "WH Feedback" just for you. Please share your thoughts there.

Women's-Health.com Member Activity
    We currently have 10,954 members and 31,299 posts.

If you wish to unsubscribe from our monthly newsletter, please click here for instructions: Unsubscribe

Quick Links

Partner Links

Partner Ads

Working...
X