• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April News & Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April News & Updates

April 2008 Newsletter

Poster of the Month
    Congratulations to "CHANDLERS WISH",our March Poster of the Month for contributing 610 Posts!! "Chandlers Wish" has spent a great deal of time posting replies to those asking for advice and looking for someone to talk to. These are the members that give our site personallity. Thanks, "CHANDLERS WISH"!

For more information on Poster of the Month, click here.

Member's Question of the Month
    Q: Do most women masturbate?

A: I picked this question because it seems to be a fairly hot topic and I wanted to throw my two cents out there. I believe that, yes, most women do masturbate in some form or another. There are those who do not know about it or do not find any interest in it, but I think most women do for the most part. Masturbation is something that I think all women should at least try. Not only is it a means for pleasure, but it's also shown to improve health, reduce stress, provide more restful sleep, maintain a healthy sex drive, lubrication, and hormone levels.

Some sexual partners may feel that masturbation is a sign of sexual dissatisfaction in the relationship, but that's not always the case. People need to keep in mind that some times everyone needs private time to themselves. It usually has nothing to do with the other partner. This goes for men AND women. Some times we just want to be alone for those things and it's nothing to be alarmed about.

Tip of the Month
    Help yourself prevent acne by remembering these tips:

1. People have a bad habit of touching their faces all the time. Every time you touch your face, you can inadvertantly contaminate your pores with bacteria which causes blackheads. An alternative is to wash your hands often to remove dirt and bacteria you may have picked up by touching things. Your face also sheds skin and produces oil. When you touch your face, these things can clog your pores so washing morning and night will help.

2. Use some form of acne wash if your skin is prone to acne breakouts. Remember that not all acne products contain the same active ingredient and work differently. Some use Benzoyle Peroxide, Salicylic Acid, or Triclosan. Test them out to see what works best for you. Keep in mind that you should give each product two weeks to see the full effect.

3. Wash your pillow cases frequently. They harbor dead skin, dust mites, and bacteria which can contaminate the pores in your face and cause acne.

4. Wear as little makeup as possible. If you must wear it, only wear it as long as necessary. Do NOT sleep in it. Be sure to wash your face thoroughly and get all makeup off when you are done. And be sure to use oil-free makeup.

We Want Your Opinion!
    We built this site for YOU so please tell us what you like about this site, what you would like to change, or any suggestions you may have. Anything big or small, we want to know about it! We have created a forum near the top of the support boards titled "WH Feedback" just for you. Please share your thoughts there.

Women's-Health.com Member Activity
    We currently have 11,471 members and 33,385 posts.

If you wish to unsubscribe from our monthly newsletter, please click here for instructions: Unsubscribe

Quick Links

Partner Links

Partner Ads

Working...
X