Forum:

Thread: Breast Enhancers

jjh
    Junior Member Array

Exclamation Breast Enhancers

Has anyone tried any breast enhancement creams or pills that actually work?

imported_patricias213

Default breast enhancement without surgery

i have not tried it before, but here is an article i found that you might wanna look into:

Herbal Pills

Bust-enhancing herbal supplements, costing about $230 for an eight-week supply, claim to increase a woman's breast size naturally, using herbs like saw palmetto, hops, wild yam, and black cohosh, according to the June 2003 issue of Obstetrics & Gynecology. While they may be au naturel, that doesn't necessarily mean they'll work.

"Buyer beware," says James Wells, MD, president of the American Society of Plastic Surgery. "I don't think any of the herbal products that are touted as breast enhancers show any promise. My challenge is for them to show some scientific evidence."

No clinical trials or animal studies on whether the alleged bust-enhancing supplements actually increase breast size have been published, according to the Obstetrics & Gynecology article. And "it is unlikely that any of these products, if they contain what their labels say that they contain, would cause breast enlargement."

Not only is it likely that herbal supplements are a waste of money, their safety is questionable as well.

According to the Obstetrics & Gynecology article, "There are no long-term safety data on any of these herbs, singly or in combination."

Breast Creams

Many breast-enhancing creams also claim to be all-natural, but like herbal supplements, that doesn't mean you're going to get a favorable result.

"Creams or lotions aren't going to work at all," says Wells, who has a private plastic surgery practice in southern California.

According to the FDA's web site, "Creams and lotions advertised as breast developers don't work, either. Some contain the hormone estrogen. Estrogen can increase breast size, but in order to be sold without a prescription these products must contain such a small amount of the hormone that its effect is insignificant."

Suction System -- Does It Work?

So, short of surgery, what might actually enhance a woman's breast? The Brava Breast Enhancement and Shaping System could be an answer.

"Brava is perfect for women who want a one-cup enhancement and are afraid of surgery," says Richard Greco, MD, who published a study on the device in the journal Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in June 2000. "But they have to have the time and ability to wear it."

To achieve long lasting results, a woman needs to wear Brava, which costs around $2,500, for at least 10 hours a day, for a minimum of 10 weeks.

According to the Brava web site, "The System consists of two semi-rigid domes with specially engineered silicone gel rims, and a self-regulating microprocessor that creates and regulates the tension within the domes. The System is held in place by a sports-bra."

The domes gently suction the breasts, creating sustained tension and stimulating tissue growth, which is not a novel idea: Sustained tension has long been used in medicine to lengthen limbs and expand skin tissue to close a wound, according to a Brava news release.

"The average growth after 10 weeks of use is one bra-cup size," says Roger K. Khouri, MD, a plastic and reconstructive surgeon in Miami, and the inventor of Brava. "And this is real tissue growth. Just like your nose is not going to shrink with time, this doesn't shrink either."

VIP Member Array

Seems to me that all the downing is from Plastic Surgeons-who see it as a loss of business-and they don't want ppl turning to it instead of paying loads to them! and talking about safety-whats safe about putting stuff inside you that isn't natural and can cause ALL KINDS of problems-I have seen them first hand-by my sister n law! I mean who's to say what works and doesnt work-but I do agree that they should conduct a test on women who are willing to do so-it would help their business!

July 2007 "Poster of the Month" Array louieann34's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jjh View Post
    Has anyone tried any breast enhancement creams or pills that actually work?

Hi,

I use to want to have my breast to be a bit bigger....But I'm afraid of having surgeries or taking any pills for it...I never try using breast enhancement creams or pills, that is why I don't know if they really work.

Is there any other natural way of enhancing the breast aside from having surgeries and taking pills?

Junior Member Array

Default hi

Hi, im also looking for any herbal pill or cream which can increase my breast size

Banned from WH Array

Default Tips on how to increase breast size

Well most of those pills and creams contain synthetic hormones, artificial colourings and preservatives and will end up causing you more health problems and most of them don't guarantee any results

But from my experience doing a couple of breast enlargement exercises plus using a good bust serum will do the job, both processes are known and proven to stimulate and expand the tissues in the breast to cause breast growth, so doing breast enlargement exercises alone could take forever thats why you have to use a bust serum along with it, using both will speed up the process and in a few weeks you start to see results.

[edit hidden link]
    Last edited by caterpillar79; 11-15-2010 at 08:42 AM. Reason: not allowed

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Old thread.

Closed.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.