Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help - My breasts are ridiculously bouncy!

mfd
    Junior Member Array

Default Help - My breasts are ridiculously bouncy!

I am a fairly slim (5' 6 1/2", 125lbs.) 31 year old, with fairly big breasts (large B, small C cup). I have never been pregnant. My breast are EXTREMELY bouncy when I walk, I have never seen anyone's - fat, slim, medium, young, old - breasts jiggle as much as mine do. I try to walk gracefully which should minimize bounce, but am a fast walker. I am very self-conscious walking around downtown, where I live & work, especially when I am alone. I walk to & from work daily. Now that summer is here, I can't hide the jiggle with a coat. I do wear supportive/tight bras. I have tried adjusting my posture, as well.
    Can any one tell me why this is & what could help?
    Thanks very much.

VIP Member Array kittie21692000's Avatar

Talking

there is nothing u can do short of tapeing them down. I have a c-d bust and am fairly chubby and mine bounce everywhere! Just smile and think "they are all mine and men wish they could touch them but they cant" People pay alot of money for bouncy boobs. They should make u feel good not embarassed. My roommate has an A cup and tells me all the time how shes wishes for bigger, bouncy boobs. Be proud.

Banned from WH Array

My breasts are E's and I love them to death. They might bounce when I walk, I squish them when I lay on my tummy at night, guys never actually look me in the eye, but I love them anyway. I don't know. I just think it's cool that they're big and perky at the same time. XD I know one day they'll sag, but I'll use them well while I can. -laugh-

Just be happy and don't let them bother you. They're there for a reason, ya know.

Junior Member Array

padded bras with the most coverage

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Quote Originally Posted by mfd View Post
    I am a fairly slim (5' 6 1/2", 125lbs.) 31 year old, with fairly big breasts (large B, small C cup). I have never been pregnant. My breast are EXTREMELY bouncy when I walk, I have never seen anyone's - fat, slim, medium, young, old - breasts jiggle as much as mine do. I try to walk gracefully which should minimize bounce, but am a fast walker. I am very self-conscious walking around downtown, where I live & work, especially when I am alone. I walk to & from work daily. Now that summer is here, I can't hide the jiggle with a coat. I do wear supportive/tight bras. I have tried adjusting my posture, as well.
    Can any one tell me why this is & what could help?
    Thanks very much.
    mfd. You and my wife are exactly the same size. She too has "giggly" parts...her breasts, her bottom etc. I have to say this and I hope you can try to understand. There is a big difference between men and women muscularly. Women are designed (in my opinion by God) to be softer, and to be attractive to men. Well let me tell you that the giggly parts on my wife's body are AWESOME!!!! mfd...YOU are a dream girl. Don't let this bother you! If anything you should feel like the most beautiful woman in the world! You have a PERFECT figure and I know because I look at it every day.

Incidentally, my wife is 44 years old. She's an awesome 44 year old. HOT as 40 he!!s. Good luck to you mfd, you have the ideal woman shape and just the right amount of "giggly" to make a man REALLY happy! We LOVE that about you ladies.

Cheers.

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array sallyskellington's Avatar

I wish lol I am an AA to an Acup. I wish I had some to bounce, so be proud bc some of us could only wish for it

Wear tight undershrits, or go under the knife to get the breasts reduced.

Junior Member Array

Aren't they supposed to be?

My B's always bounce after five seconds of light jogging or going down the stairs fast.

Junior Member Array

Well, you shouldn't complain.
    At least you have a B-C cup.
    I have always been a A and I'd kill to have a C or D right now.
    Most girls with A cups would so stop complaining.

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ravsoma View Post
    My breasts are E's and I love them to death. They might bounce when I walk, I squish them when I lay on my tummy at night, guys never actually look me in the eye, but I love them anyway. I don't know. I just think it's cool that they're big and perky at the same time. XD I know one day they'll sag, but I'll use them well while I can. -laugh-

Just be happy and don't let them bother you. They're there for a reason, ya know.
    It's not really a good thing to gloat about something like that.
    Some girls have no boobs, like myself, and take offense to that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast