Forum:

Thread: chewing ICE

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array
    Blog Entries

Default chewing ICE

I like my ICE. It relaxes me... but apparently my best friend she finds it annoying. She claims that there's a theory that chewing ice means a person's sexually frustrated?

IS THERE SUCH A THEORY? or is she just makin it up to bug me?

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ahhh, here's the thing.

"YOU find it relaxing and that is why YOU do it"... Therefore the purpose of doing it is to relax you, actually, most people chew the ice in the cola cups, not just drink the ice, watch next time your out and tell her to do the same.

I think she's trying to find a way for you to stop it, lol because it bugs her...

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array
    Blog Entries

Default cw : hahaha

she has told me that it annoys her! But at the sametime swears that there is an actual theory that people who chew ice r sexually frustrated... hahaha i think she's prob tryin to get me as " active " as her. So, we can have more common grounds to gossip. Its been nearly 10 yrs being friends...i think she's gettin bored hahahaa she wants more common topics...........

I'm annoyed of her bragging of 4 hrs straight sex with her man. She don't see me tellin her off...haah its just ice! it.......