Forum:

Thread: lately feeling sick after i eat.

Junior Member Array Sunshineeyes's Avatar

Unhappy lately feeling sick after i eat.

so lately i have been feeling sick to my stomach after i eat. i get nausiated and feel like i want to throw up. and most of the time its accompanied by bad headaches

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

And, are you asking us if you could be pregnant without asking us?
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Could be a food sensitivity too. Or a virus. What do you think is going on?
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Nats's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I agree with WC...or you're coming down with the flu...

I also get some seriously stupid symptoms before and after my period...Sometimes its here and I dont even know it...Other times I get bruises in odd places or I get massive headaches...Sometimes I have all the symptoms of an allergy attack and then it just ends up being my period...Sometimes I have no appetite...other times I cant do anything BUT eat...
    The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Well i have been trying to get pregnant.. taking folic acid and whatnot. and trying my best to keep myself healthy. and eating right. lately at work it has been worse. i usually work 8-5's all week long. and around mid day is when i eat.. like 1ish. inside where i work they always have the stupid airconditioning turned on sooo cold it makes me feel sick to my stomach. i am not sure if thats what could be causing it.. but i do also feel sick after i eat when i am at home too. and i usually eat all the same things i have been eating for the past how many years...

Blog Entries

So you don't eat breakfast? You wait until 12pm? I can't eat then either and feel sick if I didn't eat breakfast, maybe your body is changing and demanding something in the morning? Could you try toast?

And, if you have been trying to get pregnant, are you on schedule for your period or late?

CW

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array sexybabe's Avatar

That's your problem right there - You don't eat breakfast. And when you finally do around mid day, your body doesn't respond to it well. I'm into the habit of starving myself too - for one, because I have some personal issues that I'm dealing with, and number 2, because I want drop a few pounds. I am happy with how I seem to be losing so much weight in such a short period of time, but eating now becomes too difficult. Your headaches might be caused by lack of nutrition, too.

I strongly suggest that you eat heavy breakfast (it's true that breakfast is the most important meal of the day) and at night time, eat much much less. Of course, there's got to be lunch in between and some light snacks, too.

sorry no i do eat breakfast, i usually eat breakfast around 7 am.and i eat like a pig.. i eat a big breakfast big lunch an a light dinner. and lately my periods have been a bit odd.. sometimes they come late or come early.. they are very light, and sometimes barely anything at all.. i got my last period August 26th. and that was a bit of a heavy one because of the cryosurgery i had. i have taken pregnancy tests last month as well, and all of them came back negatif. i am curious if i could be pregnant this month, havent taken a test yet b/c i think it might be too early.. when is the earliest i can take one?

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There is one that you can take, I think, 5 days before your period is supposed to start. EPT I believe.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Blog Entries

It could also be iron deficiency if you have having strange periods and a heavy one last month...

It does affect us as far as feeling sick goes.

CW