Forum:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do I only feel sick at night time??

HWM
    Junior Member Array

I have the same problem and it's been happening for a while. I did go for a blood test and the results didn't indicate if I had any kind of deficiency in anything. So I am really tired of this because it's affecting my dailly schedule. I usually start getting sick around 10:30 p.m. or later, OR after a nap. It seems that when I lie down it gets even worse, so I basically have been sleeping in a way as if I'm actually sitting down! I also get a headache in addition to to the sick feeling.

I would appreciate any suggestions to what the problem might be since my doctor said everything seemed O.K. !

Junior Member Array

I have the same thing, getting sick at night at 7-8 pm at night. i went to a few doctors and they all said the same thing, that the problem is psychological. So i went to the psychiatrist (NOT psychologist) and he told me that the problem is... STRESS and lots of it so he gave me pills for it to keep me calmer. they do work and i do feel better, but because of the pain that i went through for a lot of time every single night until i realize the problem now i still fear of getting sick again and i do have veeery small pains on my stomach. its until i feel safer i guess. So if you do have that problem you must go to a psychiatrist asap to help you stop the pain.

Thanx, Alex.

Junior Member Array

this happens to me too.. everynight for th past year or more.. im not stressed.. i eat fine.. the only thing that makes it go away is good ol mary j .. but id really like to know what is going on..

Junior Member Array

what did the phyciatrist say to you? what pills did they perscribe you?

Junior Member Array

I've been dealing with this for past couple of years. Mine is caused by Restless Leg Syndrome.

Junior Member Array

There are many cases, no known cause for restless legs syndrome exists. Researchers suspect the condition may be due to an imbalance of the brain chemical dopamine. This chemical sends messages to control muscle movement.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12