Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do I only feel sick at night time??

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array asiangrace's Avatar

Default Why do I only feel sick at night time??

This has been happening for quite some time now (at least a year). I feel sick only at night time from about 8:00 pm on.

I am in good physical shape, keep active, eat right, and I am not pregnant.
    I feel great during the day, but at night time I feel nauseas and weak and sometimes my sinuses feel awful.
    Greasy and fried foods are not part of my regular diet and I don't eat heavy foods at night time. By the morning, I am fine again!

I am baffled by this! I haven't seen the doctor because 1, I don't have health insurance right now. 2, I've never felt deathly ill or feverish.

Anybody else have this problem??

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Airmans Sweetie's Avatar

i have a similar problem but mine is always in the morn wen i wake up. i know i'm not pregnant, this has been happening for years to me, not sure y
    Congratulations! Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places! You’re off and away! You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who’ll decide where to go.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array asiangrace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Airmans Sweetie View Post
    i have a similar problem but mine is always in the morn wen i wake up. i know i'm not pregnant, this has been happening for years to me, not sure y
    It's frustrating isn't it?? I always feel great in the morning when I wake up. Then at night, I feel like absolute SH%T. :-( Does eating breakfast in the morning help you? Sometimes I try eating a light snack at night to make the nausea go away, but it doesn't help. I get a lot of muscle weakness too.

WH Moderator & WINNER OF BEST THREAD MARCH & JUNE 2011- Don't mes with Mes T Array Mes T's Avatar

Tried eating some fruits and veggies in the evening? Just raw?

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Airmans Sweetie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by asiangrace86 View Post
    It's frustrating isn't it?? I always feel great in the morning when I wake up. Then at night, I feel like absolute SH%T. :-( Does eating breakfast in the morning help you? Sometimes I try eating a light snack at night to make the nausea go away, but it doesn't help. I get a lot of muscle weakness too.
    yeah it help a little, i used to have some yogurt (can't eat it now) & it seems to dull it for a little. i'm not big into eating for the first 2 hours of being awake.
    i would suggest fruit as well. esp if u feel weak, maybe a banana. they help with muscle cramps so maybe it's will help with weakness. but i understand, feel like ur stomach has completely turn inside out
    Congratulations! Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places! You’re off and away! You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who’ll decide where to go.

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It is likely because you are tired, even if you do not necessarily feel it. You can go go go all day and then your body is like okay stop it when night time rolls around. Just relax and watch some tv or read a book, try not to worry about night being the time when the pain comes because you will make that association and never find a solution.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Banned from WH Array

sometimes i get this, and it seems to be tied to a milk intolerance of some sort. i either have too much, or it's maybe not quite as fresh as i thought, or if i have milk to drink along with mac and cheese. thats for the feeling sick part.

for the lack of energy, maybe just not eating enough protein or the right balance of foods. you def should have something for breakfast, even if it is small.

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array PJhavinfunagain's Avatar

Keep a food diary for a few weeks, it may help you find a culprit. Also record how you feel before bed. and a few times during the day.
    "When one door closes, another opens. But we often look so regretfully upon the closed door that we don't see the one that has opened for us."
    Helen Keller

Junior Member Array

Default I joined this site just to reply!

I have felt like this for years, most of my teenage years. I feel fine all day, then most nights, maybe once or twice a week. I relax but then suddenly i feel weak and overwhelmingly sick, i'm never sick just feel nausious. My heart rate increases, and i find it harder to breathe. I'm sick of feeling sick, and my boyfriend is too. In the evening when he asks me what's wrong he expects the answer " I feel sick". I'm fed up of it, i want to stop it!

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

asiangrace, could it be stress? Sometimes unresolved issues build up. Sleeping allows your subconscious to sort things out, so you are better by morning.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast