Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sore Nipples

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Airmans Sweetie's Avatar

Default Sore Nipples

ok so yesterday, i noticed my nipples were extremely sore, so sore that i couldn't face the shower head cause the water even hitting my nipples hurt really bad. i'm not sure y though. my breast r slightly tender but not even as sore as like wen i'm fixin to start my cycle. my nipples have never been this sore...ever. i feel like someone has given me a t!tty twister for 5 hours
    wat gives? ne thoughts
    Congratulations! Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places! You’re off and away! You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who’ll decide where to go.

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've got nothing... The only time mine were so sore that I wanted to cry from the shower was when I was pregnant.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

VIP Member Array

You may be pregnant, have you had sexual intercourse recently? if you have then there is a possiblity, so have a preg test. If not it may be something to do with your cycle, even if your not due to come on soon, it may be your cycle changing. Your periods can change for different reasons, if your stressed or depressed. The really freaky one is if you have been around another women (e.g, sister or friend ect..) your cycle follows there's and you will come on around about the same time as what they do. If you have had si, and your preg test comes up neg and the soreness carries on go and see your gp. Your boobs could be growing aswell, this can cause a soreness and sharp pains.

ick gad lol the word pregnant is a bad word in our house (i'm only 21, & i not into kids, me & my hubby also know we r not done growin up ourselves). i'm really doubtful on the pregnant part cause we haven't had sex in probably a month or so
    one because i have been trying to find the right birth control for myself & i won't have ne funny business going on while doing so, i'm determined to not having kids. also i had tissue damage in my "fun hole" shall we call it, so i had to have surgery to remove it in november of 09. b4 the surgery wen we had sex it hurt so bad i was crying during. so ever since i have been very nervous about sex (side note, i dealt with it for half a year cause i was to stubborn & embarrassed to find out y it hurt). so sex hasn't been happening alot. but i will take a test just in case. i don't think it is being around another woman either......that would mean i get out of the house...sigh....long story short aaron (hubby) & i modify our cars. my hubby did a really big mod but we didn't think it would take his car out of commission as long as it has. so he uses my car.......leaving me stuck at home while he works & in bed sleeping next to him wen he isn't working. so ya, i don't get out much right now or in the last 4 or so months . i don't feel stressed over much ne thing but bills but i constantly stress about that. & i don't feel depressed. i hope i'm not pregnant, we will c. it's just weird how all of the sudden they r so sore. haha i even ask aaron wat he was doing to me while i was asleep lol
    Congratulations! Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places! You’re off and away! You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who’ll decide where to go.

Blog Entries

Fun hole? lol - oh my, I just about choked, that is a hilarious term for it! I may have to steal that one.

I saw in another post you just stopped the Nuvaring... Maybe it is just the hormonal changes with stopping the ring, etc. You know?
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Quote Originally Posted by LanaBear View Post
    Fun hole? lol - oh my, I just about choked, that is a hilarious term for it! I may have to steal that one.

I saw in another post you just stopped the Nuvaring... Maybe it is just the hormonal changes with stopping the ring, etc. You know?
    haha yes the fun hole lol i'm a big tom boy so even saying the actual body part makes me like nervous & embarrassed i guess, so it's the fun hole lol

yeah i wondered if the birth control switches have ne play in this. cause i took yaz for almost 2 years & then one week the nuvaring & then this week the patch. so my body has had 2 adjust alot to new things lately

going to take a test, cross ur fingers that i won't b the next mommy on WH

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Airmans Sweetie View Post
    haha yes the fun hole lol i'm a big tom boy so even saying the actual body part makes me like nervous & embarrassed i guess, so it's the fun hole lol

yeah i wondered if the birth control switches have ne play in this. cause i took yaz for almost 2 years & then one week the nuvaring & then this week the patch. so my body has had 2 adjust alot to new things lately
    Anything is better than vagina and penis, I can't stand those two words. So nickname's work for me as well.

I'd definitely attribute it to all the BC changes. That's definitely a handful, give your body a good few months to get back to normal.
    Friendship Prayer
    Amen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Airmans Sweetie View Post
    going to take a test, cross ur fingers that i won't b the next mommy on WH
    Friendship Prayer
    Amen

well, i'm not gonna b a mommy YAY!
    i figured if ne thing, all this changing birth control thing would force me into another period but it hasn't. which seems odd cause the last time i changed my birth control i did.
    & as for the words vagina & penis, yeah they r just some of those words u don't like to say, like diarrhea lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast