Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feeling sooooo tired and achy

Junior Member Array

Angry Feeling sooooo tired and achy

I'm feeling very very tired and achy all over. I could be coming down with something new. Or maybe it's because I was treating myself for 3 thnigs simultaneously. I had just finished my course of Amoxy and Clindomycin for inner ear infection, did 2 weeks with the Carpal Therapist machine to get rid of the carpal tunnel pain, and was treated 3 times in a week by my chiro for my herniated disc. But now I'm soooo tired I can't stand it! All I wanna do is sleep or eat Bon Bons. I suppose I'm just cranky now and need somebody to listen. Thanks, Michella

Junior Member Array

I hear you Michella!
    I also have some challenges; carpal tunnel, fibroids, and two rods in my spine (to name a few). I try to avoid crankiness by doing meditation at least morning and nite. I'd recommend that to anybody with physical pain that turns into emotional pain.

Junior Member Array

Cool

I feel achy all the time. It's not fibro (I was tested). But it can have alot to do with how many meds you take. The less I take the better I feel -ironic, no?!

Junior Member Array

Default Try some Vitamin D

Do you live in a northern state? I've had crashing fatigue, muscle pain and just a general ill feeling since December. Went to the dr and after some blood work was done he told me my vitamin d level was very low. I live in the Midwest so we are pretty much in the house from November until May. I'm on 2000 mg once a day and it can take up to 8 weeks to feel better. Just a thought.

Junior Member Array

I feel the same way every single darn day.
    Bon bons help.

Junior Member Array

Hi, Michella.
    I'm new here and your post rang a bell with me.
    All I can say is "chin up, old gal"
    Yours,
    Renatta

WH MODERATOR Array Beautiful Disaster's Avatar

Have your "levels" checked... your vitamin nutrient levels (most importantly Iron, Vitamin B and Vitamin D), and your hormone levels. This will very likely reveal the culprit.

If you can't do that, then be sure you're taking a multivitamin every day that has a B complex in it.

Junior Member Array

I hear ya, Michella. Your story sounds just like mine. I feel bad for both of us.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bon bons are sugar and give you a quick bit of energy and then you crash and burn and need more. Start you day with a stretch program, take vit D3 (at least 2000 units- the current recomended doses have been found to be much too low) take a B complex as well. I found it took a week for the D3 to make a difference and it was huge. For some reason people seem to be having more trouble making enough of their own.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

carpal tunnel pain, and was treated 3 times in a week by my chiro for my herniated disc
    Explains the achiness.

As for being tired, that can simply be due to stress. Worrying about how painful something is, how many new appointments you need to make, daily life, new prescriptions, finding out that you have more infections and so on....things that happen all the time can really bring you down. And unless you are eating a 5 meals a day of candy you shouldn't be highly affected by it. You can take a drastic measure of completely revamping everything and anything you eat or drink for a few months but since that is fairly harsh I would say just keep calm cool and collected and just avoid the candy binges and maybe drink more water.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast