Forum:

Thread: Urinating frequently during part of the day

Junior Member Array

Default Urinating frequently during part of the day

Good morning,

For approximately one week I have urinating frequently mostly in the mornings, but I sleep through the night.

I don't know if I have a UTI-there is no burning or other symptoms, but I have a few questions:

1. If I do have a UTI, I prefer not to go to the doctors because of cost of visit and I don't like to take medicines if not necessary.

2. I read that drinking Cranberry Juice Cocktail may make it worse because of the sugar content-suggested to purchase pure cranberry juice. I would assume if I mix water with the Cranberry Juice Cocktail that would be okay.

3. The most important question-is it possible to rid the infection without medicine?

I am health conscious and eat extremely well-I am a daily watcher of Dr. Oz. For the last few weeks, my intake of fruit, vegetables and fiber have been somewhat diminished.

As I write this e-mail I feel okay. Also. I am curious as to how much is mental (stress) and not physical.

I appreciate your input and advice.

Have a healthy day.

Karen from Canton Massachusetts

WH Super Moderator Array x.st.angel.x's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hello karen

From what you're saying im not entirely sure if it is a UTI that you have, do you have any other symptoms at all?

If it is a UTI i was always told cranberry juice would do the trick but there is a few other products on the markets as well (over the counter if i remember correctly) so you wont need to visit a doc
    Lifes not about how many breaths you take its about how many moments take your breath away!

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars

Junior Member Array

Default frequent urination

Hi,

I have no other symptoms and so far this morning I am fine. I am not stressed too often, but maybe this was/is part of it.

So far this morning I am fine. I know cranberry juice is good, but I have never read anything about cranberries, but I am guessing cranberries are just as good if not better. In a few minutes I am going to eat frozen cranberries in plain yogurt. I did a google search on foods to avoid and it mentioned foods containing acids. I assume there are good and bad acids?

Thanks!
    Karen