Forum:

Thread: Strange labia swelling

Junior Member Array

Question Strange labia swelling

Hello all,

I have a problem that I can't find an answer to so I give it to the group.

A couple of years ago, I saw my gyno because my left labia minora felt larger, thicker. It turned out to be a vein that was swollen. It didn't bother me, but was something that I was aware of. A couple of days ago I felt slight soreness there and investigated. Now it's swollen and kind of hard. I suspect this this is from sex or perhaps clothing rubbing or pinching.

I have searched the web and can't find anything like this...anyone out there have any feedback? I just joined so thanks ahead of time...

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You may be alergic to nylon... ie) jeans rubbing, can also be different washing detergent.

It can be a version of "thrush", in accordance with the description you have given.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Junior Member Array

That would make sense. I just took a round of antibiotics...thanks!

Junior Member Array

Default labial edema

Six years ago when I had my daughter, I had that. Both sides of by labial was swollen. Together, they were the size of a basket ball. I was scared and couldn't walk. No one knew what to do. They finally sent me to get a lymphatic massage. They only message patients who have cancer and have their lymphnodes out. Well, I didn't have cancer and I still had my lymphnodes. It was a long shot and they didn't think it would work, but it did. Four years later, I had a hysterectomy and my labial swelled up again. They realized that my lymphnodes had quit working and weren't pumping out the impurities in my body. Now when I have surgery I immediately have to have the message. It took about two weeks to go down. Maybe this will help.