Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Painful Clitoris

imported_emsuc02

Unhappy Painful Clitoris

Hi everyone...I'm new to this site but I have been going crazy lately and am hoping maybe someone can help me out....so thanks in advance for reading and any advice...

I just got done being treated for bacterial vaginosis (5 nights of metro-gel) after battling internal itching for over 2 months. For the past few days I have had this burning/aching feeling around my clitoris and a burning/aching feeling behind it inside my body (not sure if it's in my bladder or what) but there is no burning or painful urination or anything like that. I have checked and do not see any cuts or any skin differences on my clitoris. It (aching clitoris) gets worse as the day goes on and is worse when sitting than standing or walking. I've tried using a hydrocortisone cream and also anti-inflammatories and nothing works. I've tested negative for std's, although i do have hsv1 (i do not believe this is due to an outbreak), and also had a normal pap. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing a painful/burning clitoris?????

Senior Member Array

It could be a urinary tract infection. The clitorus can feel the way you described without necessarilly being accompanied by the other symptoms of a bladder infection. You might want to get tested for that.

There are also other conditions which effect the inner lining of the clitorus. The only way to know for sure is to get an exam.

It can some times become sore if there is too much stimulation during sex or masterbation too.

Junior Member Array

Default burning clitoris

I am also having this burning in the clitoris area. It is constant and accompanied by frequent urination. It is not from a UTI. I have had many tests at Urologists and Gynecologist. They have put me on Vesicare and that helped in the beginning but now it's not. Please, please, if anyone out there has had this problem, please reply. It's so embarrassing telling the doctor that the burning is not in my vagina or urethra. It is coming from my clitoris. I also take macrobid to prevent any UTIs and have tried a few topical creams. Help!

Thank you.

C
    Member Array

Have you tried sitting in a warm sitz bath....Try this, sitting with very warm water and raising the lips so that you are completely exposed...I told a girl on a Forum this and she said it helped...I recall years ago when we had our babies we were always stitched up tight...That was in the days when they kept you in the hospital 6 days...It actually was like heaven...Each day, they would take us to this large bathtub and put us in a big tub with running hot water...There we would each go at our appointed time to sit for probably 15 minutes or so....This helped heal the very sore inner us from that water going directly on it...The tub would be filled with water but they kept it warm....Try it and I sure hope it does help...If anything I would only put vaseline on it... Much luck...Caroline

Junior Member Array

Unhappy Burning and painful

Quote Originally Posted by imported_emsuc02 View Post
    Hi everyone...I'm new to this site but I have been going crazy lately and am hoping maybe someone can help me out....so thanks in advance for reading and any advice...

I just got done being treated for bacterial vaginosis (5 nights of metro-gel) after battling internal itching for over 2 months. For the past few days I have had this burning/aching feeling around my clitoris and a burning/aching feeling behind it inside my body (not sure if it's in my bladder or what) but there is no burning or painful urination or anything like that. I have checked and do not see any cuts or any skin differences on my clitoris. It (aching clitoris) gets worse as the day goes on and is worse when sitting than standing or walking. I've tried using a hydrocortisone cream and also anti-inflammatories and nothing works. I've tested negative for std's, although i do have hsv1 (i do not believe this is due to an outbreak), and also had a normal pap. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing a painful/burning clitoris?????

I just read your e-mail, I have the same problem. Did anybody every help you??? I am suffering now for 6 months and dont know what to do anymore!!

WH Super Moderator Array caterpillar79's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ladies, go and consult with your urologist also.
    What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are but how you deal with incompatibility. - Leo Tolstoy

The clearest explanation for failure of any marriage is that two people are incompatible; that is, one is male and the other female. - Anna Quindlen

Register! | Rules/FAQ |Contact Mod| Contact Admin

Junior Member Array

Hi, I just joined this forum after google searching my issue and not finding much help, but this is reasonably close.

I'm 21 and since I was 18/19 I've had severe pain in my clitoris with the slightest touch, whether it's been by a boyfriend or myself. It hasn't been permenant but when it does occur it's like a shooting hot needle going from the tip right into my body. I've had STI screenings and come back clear, my boyfriend has "examined" the region for me, and said there doesn't look to be anything wrong, like the hood being too tight or anything. I do suffer from very bad yeast infections but haven't had one too recently.

Just wondering if anyone has suffered this or knows what it might be?

Thanks

Junior Member Array

hi, i have the same problem. Its terrible, and so embaressing. Has anybody worked out what can help? Its been going on for 6 months, and am feeling so depressed because of it.

Junior Member Array

i have also had this same problem for the last six months, i have been tested three times for std's, and each time the results have come back as negative. i have been treated for thrush, cystitus, and been given a weeks worth of doxycyclone ror urethritis, i have tried hydrocortisone cream, i have tried ignoring it, and nothing seems to help. it is very depressing, and i feel constantly irritated by it. if anyone has any idea what it is i would be really grateful to find out, and get it treated. it is driving me round the bend. the trouble is i didnt explain to the doctor that my clitoris was aching and feeling irritated, because i felt too embarressed, which is crazy because enough doctors have looked at my bits and bobs over the last six months.

Junior Member Array

I have had thisz problem for a couple of weeks & after all the tests it was confirmed that its UTI. after 10 days antibiotics i have been suggested to drink plenty of fluids each day. its been a year and i am normal but still if i miss my fluids for some reasons for a day or 2 i get that same burning clitoris.
    So girls just keep drinking & u will be fine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast