Forum:

Thread: Cloudy, White Discharge but NO smell or itch or pain!

Junior Member Array

Default Cloudy, White Discharge but NO smell or itch or pain!

When I urinate, cloudy drops of discharge also come out sometimes. I feel like this is a normal secretion, same as in my underwear at times. It does not itch, or have a smell. But I just remember when I was younger it was more clear and now it is a cloudy white discharge. Even when I strain sometimes to pass gas, I can feel this discharge secreting.
    Is this normal?

VIP Member Array
    Blog Entries

hmm...I would talk to a doctor about it. Any time you have unusual secretions, you should talk to your doc.

When you're fertile, you discharge a sort-of egg white looking secretion. Is this different than that? It sounds like that may be what it is...especially if the secretions only happen once a month. If they're more spread out and sporadic, then it's not fertility.

But yeah...talk to your doctor about it.

Junior Member Array

Default i have the same problem

yeah i have a same problem..but it is thick/ creamy almost....but no like cottage cheese..but not sticky....yeah i get it regularly in my underwear..but now like recently i have had it alot more..i mean not alot alot but just enough to be annoying..and when i urinate it secretes and i can see it.. so idk what too do......

Junior Member Array

I have the same problem, is white and thick and when i urinate i can see them they are white and rounded is weird because I don't feel any discomfort or anything.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

It's normal to get some discharge in the urine as the urine stream obviously passes areas of the vulva where discharge is found. If it's a worry though go and get checked out.

Junior Member Array

I also have the same problem but I have a feeling it could possibly be to do with the pill? It comes and goes and is a bit predictable but it never itches or smells

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Could be your vagina cleaining herself. How well hydrated are you? The hormones in your body fluxuate throughout your cycle and that can affect the discharge. If it smelled, you felt irritation, it was discolored yellowish, got really cottage cheese-ish, they I'd say you have an infection starting but otherwise I'd bet it's normal.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Junior Member Array

I have the same, I actually just posted a new thread about it. No odor, no itching and no burning...but it is often thick and white, sometimes cloudy and falls into the toilet when I pee. There have been times that it has burned, and I have gone to the doctor and been treated for yeast infections. I had a pap done a few months ago, and I assumed that my doctor would have been able to tell if I had an infection.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The origional poster, has not returned since posting this, however:- This is the reply I made to savvy..on her thread.

Different women experience different fluid, and it can also change due to age, or hormones.

All women experience, either, white, clear, stretchy or sticky.

Close to ovulation, it may appear clearer, and this is usally a sign of fertility, letting you know that there is a good chance you could get pregnant.

Pap smears are great, as they will detect anything that is abnormal and "thrush" - "yeast infection" is often caused from tight jeans, stockings, no lubrication if you are sexually active or un-cleanliness. Just remember, if you are sexually active and you obtain thrush, to also treat your partner, as it is something that is transmitted back and forth to each other..

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!