Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Hole between vigina and rectum.

  1. #1
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007

    Red face Hole between vigina and rectum.

    I am new to this. I have an embarrassing problem. I think I have a hole or rip between my vagina and rectum? Can this really happen? I have an Gynecologist appointment in a few weeks but I am so embarrassed to tell them. How can I tell them? Does anyone have any advice?
    Thank you

  2. #2
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2007


    I am having the same problem, it started about a week ago and I called my dr. they called me in a yeast infection med. But this issue is much worse than the normal yeast infection. The problem started when my husband and I were about to, well you know, my vagina was dry and he began intercourse and it burned like hell and has every since. I have used over the counter vagasil for the irritation, but it is not getting any better. To make matters worse I got a mirror and started trying to see what the issue was and then I noticed bumps, really like the ones you get from ingrown hair. I do shave so maybe thats all that is. But this is driving me insane and not to mention hurts so bad.

  3. #3
    VIP Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2007


    is it like a HOLE or a cut? Because I had a cut that resembled a paper cut a little while back. I just let it heal and it's fine now.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Beauty & Style | Fitness & Nutrition | Family & Relationships | Sex & Sexual Health | Physical & Mental Health | Girl Talk | Forum Home
Home | Health Library | Contact | Terms Of Service | Contact | Privacy Policy

© 2014 and Emerge Media