Forum:

Thread: There is a strange lump inside my vagina...

Junior Member Array

Default There is a strange lump inside my vagina...

I don't have health insurance, I'm really freaked out about this I need more advice then just "go to the gyno." I've only ever had sex with the guy I'm with now and that was fairly recently. The other day i noticed that there's a strange cyst-like lump inside my vaginal opening, and it wasn't there before. It doesn't hurt, I can't feel it when I'm walking around or anything like that. I can only feel it when i insert a finger.

How worried should I be?

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Probably not very, could just be a clogged gland. Is it actually in your vagina or on the vulva (vaginal lips)? Can you go to your county health services?
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Junior Member Array

Its like up inside, closer to my cervix. But its something that definitely was not there before.

Junior Member Array

Hi, I also experienced almost similar problem. It went on for about a week after seeing a doctor who gave me antibiotics which didn't work.and then i went to the phamacist who gave me a pill to insert inside my vagina.It worked. I have infections now and then. And i have been browsing through the net and i came accross this site **Removed outbound link** you can copy and paste it on your browser. They are full of advise they tell you things to do and it to cure infections for good. It might be worth your while.
    Last edited by LanaBear; 08-20-2010 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

If its big... it could be a prolapsed bladder... thats something that usually is more common later in age, or after childbirth.... but can be brought on for other reasons, straining perhaps?

I know you don't want to hear about going to a gyno... I don't have medical insurance and understand the position you are in, for sure. If you start having any pain or discomfort, any changes in your pee... dark, cloudy, frequent urges to go, symptoms of a bladder infection, you have to find a way to get in to be seen... infections can be dangerous.

If its some sort of serious condition, most of those things are time-sensitive and the sooner treated, the better.

Is this lump small like a pimple? Is it pea sizes or jawbreaker size? Is it smooth and fleshy? Is it soft? Is it hard? Is it painful to touch? When you squeeze your kegal muscles while touching it , does it retract?
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Junior Member Array

Exclamation SAME ISSUE!

Hi, i am having the same issue you are! after sex today my fiancee and i were goofing around and i noticed that when i reached inside my vagina just a little bit, there was a small marble sized lump just inside. and it DEFFINATLEY wasn't there before. I have no insurance either, seeing as i am not yet married.

SEPTEMBER 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array BabyGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by valking0515 View Post
    Hi, i am having the same issue you are! after sex today my fiancee and i were goofing around and i noticed that when i reached inside my vagina just a little bit, there was a small marble sized lump just inside. and it DEFFINATLEY wasn't there before. I have no insurance either, seeing as i am not yet married.

Valking .. this thread is 3 years old. Maybe... Read through it and maybe start a new one of your own, if no answers are found.
    Some of the Original Poster's and Replier's are no longer here and during a Search for your problem,it might be missed in the General Newer Posts ..

There is Planned Parenthood and other Women's Health Clinic's that you can get low income Health check ups.

I have no insurance either, seeing as i am not yet married.
    I am curious as to what Country gives you Health Insurance to Married Women and Not Unmarried ones ?
    It matters not here in the USA. And being Married does not ensure Health Insurance .

I wish you Luck and try not to worry until you know what is going on ..

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by valking0515 View Post
    Hi Valking, the particular OP posted this a couple of years or more ago and hasn't returned but the members gave some good answers...

Honestly, you should go and see a Doctor to confirm what it is.

Welcome to WH.
    PUT A LITTLE LIGHT IN MY SOUL!

Junior Member Array

I have the same problem with the lump being up in there. It had not been there before and is painless and about the size of a pea. No one seems to have answers but 'its a cyst' (because they would cause discomfort) Or 'go to a gyno' (But i have no health insurance)

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array

Not all cysts cause pain. I've got one at the top of my vagina right now that doesn't hurt. I get them above my clit frequently. Usually a little smaller than a pea.