Forum:

Thread: bladder infection question

Junior Member Array

Question bladder infection question

Hey,

I am experiencing a bit of burning with urination and have a feeling it a uti. I recently went to the beach and the water there is all murky and full of little floating wood chips etc. cud i of gotten it from that? or maybe the shower water? because it smelt and don't think it was treated.. Am also not sexually active so i was just wondering if that was the cause.. :/

Junior Member Array

I go boating alot in the nearby river and lakes which have not so clean of water also. Ive never gotten a UTI from it, however, it may be possible. I would start drinking cranberry juice ASAP tho if youre not planning a trip to the dr. That may clear it up. Also drink lots of water.

August 2011 Poster of the Month Array Little.Chuck's Avatar

Why dont you google the causes of bladder infections? I know that they can be caused by not wiping properly or wiping from your bottom to your lady cave. But I doubt there are many people out there who would wipe like that. I had a bladder infection and it progressed into a kidney infection. That was painful. I thought my kidneys were going to rip apart. I couldnt stand up straight because of the pain. I was out on antibiotics for 2 weeks. I would go and see your gp or a gynocologist if I were you and catch it early on. Also, I dont think a UTI can be passed between people sexually but I may be very wrong
    Last edited by Little.Chuck; 08-30-2010 at 03:12 PM. Reason: added info

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. - Mary Anne Radmacher