hello all am confused.
Few months back I saw that my breast has started producing milk. I was just married at that time I went to a doc and she asked for a prlactin tlevel test. It was fine and then she said that its normal and can lead to infertility. she gave me medici to eat for three months called cabrogolin. and vit E caps enewand simrose when I complaint of pain in breats. I contnd eating that and it stoped but now sometimes when I press my breast hard it secrets water.
Could you please suggest wat should I do.
Is infirtility thing correct