Forum:

Thread: Women With Infertility or No Children.. I have a Question for you.

Junior Member Array

Default Women With Infertility or No Children.. I have a Question for you.

I have not been able to have a sucessful pregnancy and do not have any children. Due to
    my infertility caused by the PCOS. I can't seem to stop encoutering rude people that ask. "Why don't I have any kids? Especially woman.. There is a certain way to ask that question.I am wondering have anyone else been looked down on, because they don't have a house full of kids?? it's quite heartbreaking and usually makes me weary. But It's turning to anger because of the stupidity behind it...
    I had yet another encounter with a woman who has 4 kids.. Not married and different fathers for all of them. Has the nerves to ask me Why don't I have any.. it took great restraint to deal with her.. I wanted to slap her in her face. How do you deal with people and there rude comments??

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array chaya's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've been married less that 2 months so I haven't had to deal with a problem like that, yet. I can never have children, at least in the normal way. I'm sure I would be devastated if someone made rude remarks to me about why I don't have children. It's none of their business and I would tell them so.

Do not miss the opportunity of offering
    even a single drop into the ocean of merit or
    a grain atop the mountain of the roots of beneficial activity.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

hi myall99,well i have 3 boys,but i had them realy young,in my early teens,my partner cheated on me when i woz 20 and gave me clamydia wich caused infertillity,i would of loved a little girl,so when i met my last partner,who i woz with for 4 years we tryed ivf but it failed,i hate it when ppl always say when r you going to have a little girlit makes me sad and mad,i would of had another one if i could of,and its horrible becouse i dont want to tell them i cant have anymore becouse of a std that my boys dad passed onto me,so hun i no how it feels,even though i do have 3 boys i would of loved another 1,take no notice of them,and i wish you all the luck in the future xxx

Junior Member Array

Thanks. But Count your 3 beautiful blessings.
    I would be happy with just one..Being in my situation
    I have no room to complain.Whether boy or girl..
    That's what infertility will do to you it will make you gratefull
    for anything.Just as long as it's yours.

yes i no hun and im very greatfull 4 my 3 boys,its just horible when i wanted another and that right woz taken away from me by a lying dirty cheat.xx

I get that, they look at me like I'm some kind of freak because I don't have children. Some women have gone so far as to figure out I don't have any then move away from me because they don't want to talk to someone they feel hasn't got anything in common with them. I'm always being asked why I don't have any at 37. I ignore the rude ones, my friends know the situation and I don't see why I should have to explain to strangers so I don't.