Forum:

Thread: Where can I get estradiol pills in Toronto without a prescription?

Junior Member Array

Default Where can I get estradiol pills in Toronto without a prescription?

Hiya everyone!!!

So lately, I've been trying to get a hold of some estrogen pills. The problem? I need a prescription for it! I've recently done a blood test on my hormone levels, and the result was that my estrogen level was BARELY above the lower threshold. My doctor did not want to give me estrogen because she thought there was no need for it (since it was, well, within the range), but I personally do not feel that I have enough estrogen. I get tired easily, get sick a lot (low estrogen is linked to a weaker immune system), and sometimes I don't feel the same emotions that I need to feel.

Where in Toronto can I buy estrogen pills without a prescription? By estrogen, I don't mean supplements like red clover or soy. I mean the real deal estrogen molecule.

I'm in my mid 20s btw

Thanks a bunch!!!

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Nowhere. You need a prescription. Do not buy online as the "legit" companies often lie and you can land yourself in the hospital from the false advertising. There is a reason things are prescription only and hence there is a real danger of buying things online. The only other option to increase estrogen would be to eat foods with trace amounts of estrogen based substances, but that would require eating an absolute ton because the levels are in the extremely minute molecular amounts. But that said having estrogen levels within the acceptable amounts based on blood work is perfectly okay. If the levels were very very low then the doctor would opt for estrogen supplements but when you are in the normal range there really is no need to as your body can create more if it needs more to balance things out (providing there is no diagnostic reason for the inability to produce more estrogen to the required levels).
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Junior Member Array

Thanks everyone!

Babygirl - I'm 99% sure it's the low estrogen. I have a normal thyroid level, I take iron supplements everyday (so I'm not anemic), my menstrual cycle is fine, I'm not taking birth control, I'm not under stress, I don't drink, I don't smoke, and I don't do drugs.

There has to be some way for me to get estrogen without a prescription.

Junior Member Array

I mean, it's not like the low estrogen symptoms I'm experiencing is life threatening. Rather, these symptoms are creating so much discomfort in me and I just don't feel like I am myself lately. My biggest complaint is that now I'm getting sick a LOT, moreso than before, and that correlated with my drop in estrogen level. I told my doctor that estrogen plays a role in immune stimulation (even showed her a few pubmed articles on it!) and that still didn't convince her.

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You do not have low estrogen though, you have an acceptable level. Being sick is a pretty broad symptom and yes it can be due to a multitude of other things rather than low estrogen. Simply not eating right or having a developing food sensitivity can cause one to become sick. Being depression an cause symptoms of exhaustion, feeling tired, and sickness. It can also be due to allergies and the symptoms mistaken for being sick all the time. Then are are actual immune issues that have nothing to do estrogen levels which can lead to being sick. There is a lot more to explore medically to explain feeling sick than estrogen just because you feel you need the supplements. Your doctor did make the right call by not giving estrogen supplements when your levels are already okay. I mean you can still go to another doctor and have another blood test and see if your CBC as well as estrogen levels are okay but things do not fluctuate that much unless your last blood test was months ago and hence the greater chance of levels being different. But even still that particular type of estrogen you want is a regulated form and will be sold through prescription only.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.