Forum:

Thread: Small lump on clitoris

Junior Member Array

Default Small lump on clitoris

Hi, I am worried. I found a small lump on my clitoris, it does not hurt when I sit down or move around. It only hurts when I squeeze it. I saw a little white thing on it so not sure what it is. I have never had this before. My period is almost over, and I did have sex last night with my boyfriend. I did not have this lump at all yesterday, I just found it this morning at 5 a.m.

I will be seeing my doctor for a pap smear and coloscopy next week so I will get them to look at it then. Any ideas would be welcome.

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

Is the lump on the part of the clitoris that sticks out when aroused (the glans) or is it on the clitoral hood? Could it be an ingrown hair?
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

Patrick Henry

Junior Member Array

It is on the front of the clitoris right before the line. I squeezed it just now and some little bit of puss came out...My boyfriend thinks it is just from sex last night. Kind of worried it is herpes, but I do not think it is as all my PAP smears came back fine just abnormal cells.

jns

Maybe during sex a hair got driven into the skin there. The skin is very thin and sensitive and may have been cut which could cause a pimple to occur, like any other place. The moist climate would encourage bacterial growth (and retard scabbing) thus the pus (including dead white blood cells) when your body works on stopping infection.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

Patrick Henry

Junior Member Array

Ok, I am calling my doctor just in case. How do I get rid of it? It did not go away when a little puss came out and it hurts when I squeeze it.

jns

If you are calling your doctor, she or he will tell you what to do. Maybe some sort of antibacterial cream will be suggested.

Patrick Henry