Forum:

Thread: Cut on my vaginal lip

Junior Member Array

Default Cut on my vaginal lip

I went skiing for the first time on friday, and I fell and landed on the back of my binding. It hurt really bad, and later that day when I went to the bathroom it burned to urinate, and it was bleeding. Today I noticed that there was a cut across the bottom of one of my lips. It still burns to pee, and it hurts depending on how I sit. What should I do?

Blog Entries

If you think that the cut is the only problem, you can just let it heal, maybe put some Neosporin on it, and don't worry about the doctor.
    I'm not sure what a "binding" is, but if you even **think** there might be more damage than your vaginal lip's cut, you should see a doctor ... probably a gyno or a endocrinologist. If you're having pains deep in your pelvis, away from the cut, see a doctor. You might save yourself a lot of time, pain, and trouble by doing so.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array metalbudderfly's Avatar

ouch!!!! that must of hurt. well as you may already know that urine can burn. i would really try to keep the area clean around the cut and try to let the air get to it , i'm not saying to walk around naked all the time but do try to air it out for a little time say like at night time when your ready for bed. also your underwear might rub on it and irritate it that way also. i have had 3 kids all vaginally and have been cut down there every time when i delivered. the hospital gave me a spray in a can called dermaplast. it was very soothing on my stitches down there. you probaly can find it at most drug stores. well i hope this helps some. and good luck with the skiing!!!!